The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
Original post by alexsheppard11
last exam will be over in 12 hours!

Bastard, I've got a hellish weekend coming up. Exams Friday afternoon, Saturday Morning, Monday morning and Wednesday morning... :/
Original post by Mad Vlad
Hey dude! :smile:

:hi:

What netbook did you get for review? :teeth:
bought sandy bridge gear :awesome:
Reply 9243
bought sandy bridge gear :awesome:

:biggrin:

What mobo? SSD?
So, I was talking with a friend the other day about her music set up.

She streams music via Wifi from her NAS to her Android powered PMP. She outputs that via Bluetooth to her stereo which she controls with RF.

What a beautiful mix of wireless technologies! :smile:
Reply 9245
elo, elo, elo,
A tech society!?!
Don't know how I've missed this thread...
Reply 9246
Original post by Jake9
elo, elo, elo,
A tech society!?!

Welcome, mysterious voice in the sky, you've found the pearly gates of The Enligh- nah, we're all nice and friendly, you just missed us because we were in societies, not technology.. :biggrin:
Original post by Tathrim
:biggrin:

What mobo? SSD?

Intel Core i5 2500K
Asus P8Z68-V PRO Intel Z68 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CAS9
OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD
I'm really intrigued as to what lies behind corp.google.com :beard:
Reply 9249
Intel Core i5 2500K
Asus P8Z68-V PRO Intel Z68 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CAS9
OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD

Shiny :biggrin: Same RAM and processor, you've got a better mobo (would have waited for socket 2011, but my laptop wanted to die).

You planning to OC? and are you using a GFX card?

secretmesseges
x

as am I!!! There isn't a DNS listing.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tathrim
Shiny :biggrin: Same RAM and processor, you've got a better mobo (would have waited for socket 2011, but my laptop wanted to die).

You planning to OC? and are you using a GFX card?

Everything else i'm keeping from my current desktop.

I bought another Zalman CNPS9500A cooler today- since the revision i had was made before they included the adaptor for 1155/1156 mounts :frown:
£34 from ebuyer, being delivered by midday tomorrow.
I can't wait till I've got a job. I really need to get a desktop rather than this laptop -.-
As far as I know, corp.google is just an internal domain that they use, with intriguing subdomains like paranoia.corp.google and I really want to know what that's all about :p:

On an unrelated note, someone tell me, why so cheap? http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-G2222HDL-21-5-inch-Widescreen-Back-Light/dp/B002UJ31A0

What am I missing?
Reply 9253
Original post by secretmessages
As far as I know, corp.google is just an internal domain that they use, with intriguing subdomains like paranoia.corp.google and I really want to know what that's all about :p:

On an unrelated note, someone tell me, why so cheap? http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-G2222HDL-21-5-inch-Widescreen-Back-Light/dp/B002UJ31A0

What am I missing?

Looks good to me.

A lot of monitors seem to have identical models with and without HDMI, and the HDMI ones are always £20-30 more for some reason.:confused:
Original post by mikeyd85
So, I was talking with a friend the other day about her music set up.

She streams music via Wifi from her NAS to her Android powered PMP. She outputs that via Bluetooth to her stereo which she controls with RF.

What a beautiful mix of wireless technologies! :smile:

Sweet, shame I can't rep you for that, telling me to rep others first

Original post by Jake9
elo, elo, elo,
A tech society!?!

Yeah me too
Original post by Jake9
Looks good to me.

A lot of monitors seem to have identical models with and without HDMI, and the HDMI ones are always £20-30 more for some reason.:confused:

Thanks for that cos I was looking at that a week ago and think I am going to buy it
Original post by Jake9
Looks good to me.

That always annoys me but I think the extra price is worth it - HDMI and other technologies are gonna be more common in the future so you won't need to upgrade.
Reply 9256
Original post by Delaney
That always annoys me but I think the extra price is worth it - HDMI and other technologies are gonna be more common in the future so you won't need to upgrade.

but wht not just buy a HDMI--->DVI adapter for £1.99?
Original post by Jake9
but wht not just buy a HDMI--->DVI adapter for £1.99?

Valid point :smile:
Original post by secretmessages

What am I missing?

I have this monitor. It's very good quality for the price. :yep:

I have this monitor. It's very good quality for the price. :yep:

When did you get made a supermod, congrats :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending