The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

If I could be anyone, ever, it would be her, in that moment right there.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE"
Reply 1401
New trailer on Apple Trailers at 11pm our time tonight. :woo:
The final promised trailer for Part 2 just went up.

Apple Link: http://trailers.apple.com/movies/wb/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallowspart2/hp7part2-tlr2_480p.mov

Pretty epic trailer although the NYAAAAAAAAAH is still very much present.

Showed a bit too much for my liking.
Reply 1404
Epic trailer.

But seriously, that NNYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH would be the very first thing I would put in Room 101. :colonhash:
I actually cried watching the trailer, it's finally starting to hit me that it's nearly over :cry2:

Spoiler

I'm proud of myself though, the trailers were the only things I was going to watch or read or anything from the last part and I'm still going strong.
Watched the trailer, I can't believe it's all going to end so soon :cry2:

I went to see the first film when I was 11...I'm now 21...it's like saying goodbye to my childhood!

(Looking muchly forward to the epic movie marathon week at Cineworld mind, top banana!)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The final promised trailer for Part 2 just went up.

Apple Link: http://trailers.apple.com/movies/wb/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallowspart2/hp7part2-tlr2_480p.mov

Pretty epic trailer although the NYAAAAAAAAAH is still very much present.

Original post by cambo211
Showed a bit too much for my liking.

:ditto: Not many things left for the film now really :erm:
The new trailer is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I cannot wait for this movie.
Don't care if I'm late to this thread. I am the most excited I've been in ages.

I will walk out the cinema after seeing DHp2 and have no idea what to do with my life.
The trailer is AMAZING! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*GOOSEBUMPS*
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
:ditto: Not many things left for the film now really :erm:

Especially since it suggested that

Spoiler

for those who haven't read the books. Although if they haven't they should burn in hell :huff:

I kid :ahee:
Reply 1412
4 weeks until release day!! :smile:
Anyone heard about the new site JK Rowling has put up?
Reply 1414
Original post by F_shakeey
Anyone heard about the new site JK Rowling has put up?

There is a thread on it, search for 'JK Rowling Announces...'

I'M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY CHILDHOOD IS ABOUT TO END :frown:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Spoiler

for those who haven't read the books. Although if they haven't they should burn in hell :huff:

Don't kid, Harry Potter books are a serious issue :yep:
I love the excess of Voldemort's NNNYEEEAAAHHHHHHs being really noticeable even in the new, extended trailer. :rofl:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

Spoiler

Spoiler

I really do hope they show Lily and James' extended death scene. Harry trying to grab the puffs of smoke with his little hand, and Voldemort starting at them through the window.

I mean.. The scene with Lily and baby Harry in the trailer.. It must be that scene. It cannot be The Prince's Tale.
Really annoys me when bits are added to films which aren't in the book! Parts of the trailer wasn't in the book

Quick Reply

Latest