The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
I heard there was a problem with the lights on twitter and I was sat there thinking 'please be able to come on stage when I go tomorrow'. I would've taken them with the house lights on. I would probably have taken just an hour of staring at them all on stage doing nothing, Glee had that effect on me. I missed Cory's dancing in RDMH because I was so focussed on Naya and Amber, but I remember laughing at Chord during BTW. He looked as though he was looking at Chris to remember some of the dance moves and even then he looked hilarious to me for some reason. I think we got to the venue at 6, then bought merchandise and probably got in our seats about the same time as you. I thought it was going to go so slowly the time, but the LXD came on who I actually enjoyed, then the show came around quite quickly and before I knew it they'd done about 100 songs and it was over!

They should definitely hire people from tumblr, I have no idea how they even do that kind of thing. They must have loads of manips of a screenshot to make a gif like that.

Ok, now you've reminded me of 'Sam's' lick of the lips during Le Jazz Hot and now I'm thinking it was Chord's subconcious reaction. Which just makes me think 'G'wan Chris!'
*cough* Darren has a rival *cough* Who said that?? :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

Ok, now you've reminded me of 'Sam's' lick of the lips during Le Jazz Hot and now I'm thinking it was Chord's subconcious reaction. Which just makes me think 'G'wan Chris!'
*cough* Darren has a rival *cough* Who said that?? :tongue:

lmao stop shipping all the actors!! I saw no evidence of Kum or Colferstreet, just plenty of Klainebows and ChrisCriss love.
I heard there was a problem with the lights on twitter and I was sat there thinking 'please be able to come on stage when I go tomorrow'. I would've taken them with the house lights on. I would probably have taken just an hour of staring at them all on stage doing nothing, Glee had that effect on me. I missed Cory's dancing in RDMH because I was so focussed on Naya and Amber, but I remember laughing at Chord during BTW. He looked as though he was looking at Chris to remember some of the dance moves and even then he looked hilarious to me for some reason. I think we got to the venue at 6, then bought merchandise and probably got in our seats about the same time as you. I thought it was going to go so slowly the time, but the LXD came on who I actually enjoyed, then the show came around quite quickly and before I knew it they'd done about 100 songs and it was over!

They should definitely hire people from tumblr, I have no idea how they even do that kind of thing. They must have loads of manips of a screenshot to make a gif like that.

I was soo scared at first they'd cancel :tongue: cause they had some obvious technical difficulty, the message from Sue that starts the show came up and then the tv and stage lights all just shut off suddenly. After a while they explained it was cause the house lights wouldn't turn off that they stopped it, they told us they were gonna start the show anyway but they ended up waiting till they'd shut off all the lights. People were literally walking around in the black scaffolding at the top manually switching off the lights. Scarily high up!!

yeah, same - we arrived, bought merchandise, took picture next to the big glee live signs and then went and sat down. ahh I loved LXD too! It was pretty amazing (if confusing to get the actual story haha). Gaaah I miss it so much. Hope they do another tour next year, definitely going if they do.
Original post by ktlaurenroe

I was soo scared at first they'd cancel :tongue: cause they had some obvious technical difficulty, the message from Sue that starts the show came up and then the tv and stage lights all just shut off suddenly. After a while they explained it was cause the house lights wouldn't turn off that they stopped it, they told us they were gonna start the show anyway but they ended up waiting till they'd shut off all the lights. People were literally walking around in the black scaffolding at the top manually switching off the lights. Scarily high up!!

yeah, same - we arrived, bought merchandise, took picture next to the big glee live signs and then went and sat down. ahh I loved LXD too! It was pretty amazing (if confusing to get the actual story haha). Gaaah I miss it so much. Hope they do another tour next year, definitely going if they do.

I couldn't even look right up to how high the arena went because I tried once and I just thought 'no, I really shouldn't do that'. I forgot to take pictures next to the signs, the only one I got of me was in the dark waiting for the show to start.

Harry is usually on with the LXD but he didn't go on on our night, did he for you? I'm going too, but next time I'll get tickets straight away and not wait until the week before for a spontaneous buy :biggrin:
lmao stop shipping all the actors!! I saw no evidence of Kum or Colferstreet, just plenty of Klainebows and ChrisCriss love.

LMAO! Sorrrry... :tongue: *overactive imagination* Colferstreet sounds awesome though!
I always write Chriss in some sort of weird hybrid of Chris and Criss haha
As long as CrissColfer are amazing as always, who cares about the rest?!
Some fanfic is really terrible. Some is great, but some is just terrible.

LMAO! Sorrrry... :tongue: *overactive imagination* Colferstreet sounds awesome though!
I always write Chriss in some sort of weird hybrid of Chris and Criss haha
As long as CrissColfer are amazing as always, who cares about the rest?!

:biggrin:

I ship me/Chris, me/Lea, me/Heather and me/Naya.
I couldn't even look right up to how high the arena went because I tried once and I just thought 'no, I really shouldn't do that'. I forgot to take pictures next to the signs, the only one I got of me was in the dark waiting for the show to start.

Harry is usually on with the LXD but he didn't go on on our night, did he for you? I'm going too, but next time I'll get tickets straight away and not wait until the week before for a spontaneous buy :biggrin:

Same! It felt so steep walking up to our seats, I was quite high up but directly across from the stage, so quite good seats. And I don't think he did :frown: ah well.

yeah, me too, gonna try and get ground seats or at the very least ones VERY NEAR to the stage! you know the ones on the right side that Darren and the warblers walked past during their song? those seats - they always get near whoever's singing, haha :biggrin:

Same! It felt so steep walking up to our seats, I was quite high up but directly across from the stage, so quite good seats. And I don't think he did :frown: ah well.

yeah, me too, gonna try and get ground seats or at the very least ones VERY NEAR to the stage! you know the ones on the right side that Darren and the warblers walked past during their song? those seats - they always get near whoever's singing, haha :biggrin:

Yes, we were in that right side floor block but at the wrong end of the row to Darren. I could see his head bobbing past though, same for Mark when he went past. I had to walk down from the first tier steps and I literally couldn't get down them without stopping in the middle, I have a weird fear of heights. Your seats sound good though, with a full view of the stage. I had to find a viewing position through people's heads. I was lucky I was near the end of the row so I could easily see to the stage. I've thought about getting VIP ones next time but they're so expensive, so I might just settle for being really fast at buying them.
Some fanfic is really terrible. Some is great, but some is just terrible.

You've only just realised this? :tongue: Dare I ask what terrible fanfic you've run into?

I found a really brilliant fic someone recommended on Kurt/Blaine. I didn't think I'd like it, struggled through the first chapter and then got emotionally punched in the heart. It's fantasy with Kurt as an elf but it's absolutely stunning and weirdly vivid.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6988158/1/The_Sidhe

I really need to write something. I can't even write fanfic at the moment because I have no idea what/how to write. If I actually get into UEA they're all going to wonder how I got in haha!

:biggrin:

I ship me/Chris, me/Lea, me/Heather and me/Naya.

Naya thief! :tongue:
OK Ryan Murphy I think i've worked out what you're doing.
So, Kurt and Blaine get series 3 together as planned, then Kurt does the g word but Blaine still has another year. Kurt defers college to be with Blaine until they can both go to college in New York together (and works during the mean time. with his dad? I dunno) and with that we get 2 more sesaons of Klaine without having to keep Chris tied into doing Glee full time so he can work on writing and also without messing up continuity of spending too many years in High School
Anyone with me here?
Well, I've finished my last exam so I can now devote the entire summer to watching Glee! I think I'm going to start right back with the first season 2 episode and just work my way forwards! And then reach the last episode and hopefully only have a few weeks till the next season starts :P Oh and I will post all my reactions on here :smile: WOO GLEE!!
LMFAO latest skit

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed
OK Ryan Murphy I think i've worked out what you're doing.
So, Kurt and Blaine get series 3 together as planned, then Kurt does the g word but Blaine still has another year. Kurt defers college to be with Blaine until they can both go to college in New York together (and works during the mean time. with his dad? I dunno) and with that we get 2 more sesaons of Klaine without having to keep Chris tied into doing Glee full time so he can work on writing and also without messing up continuity of spending too many years in High School
Anyone with me here?

I still think it's stupid that they might have made Blaine younger than Kurt... REALLY??
But yeah, that makes sense. It's a shame Ryan Murphy never ever makes sense!

(edited 12 years ago)

I thought the first one was in some weird language until I realised. LOL Klex in kleal klife! You totally put that there for me didn't you? :tongue: I'm not THAT bad of a Klis and Klarren klipper! There needs to be a Klaine language equivalent to Pig Latin!

Oh and klook kho kit kis! Klit's Klin-Klin! :biggrin: It's Tin-Tin! :biggrin:

Ambs should be in London in just under 20 minutes! :awesome:

I thought the first one was in some weird language until I realised. LOL Klex in kleal klife! You totally put that there for me didn't you? :tongue: I'm not THAT bad of a Klis and Klarren klipper! There needs to be a Klaine language equivalent to Pig Latin!

Oh and klook kho kit kis! Klit's Klin-Klin! :biggrin: It's Tin-Tin! :biggrin:

Ambs should be in London in just under 20 minutes! :awesome:

That was especially for you :biggrin:

I saved that gif as darren tintin on my laptop :biggrin:

Don't talk to me about Ambs, I'm jealous.
That was especially for you :biggrin:

I saved that gif as darren tintin on my laptop :biggrin:

Don't talk to me about Ambs, I'm jealous.

Now you get to feel what it was like when you guys were in the same room as DARREN AND CHRIS AND NAYA AND THE WARBLERS AND CORY AND EVERYONE! :tongue: Except it's going to be MORE awesome because I'll actually get to speak to Ambs! :tongue:

Hahaha! Sorry! :redface: We'll take loads of pictures! It would have been awesome if you could have made it. Tomorrow was meant to be our Wicked day! :frown:

Now you get to feel what it was like when you guys were in the same room as DARREN AND CHRIS AND NAYA AND THE WARBLERS AND CORY AND EVERYONE! :tongue: Except it's going to be MORE awesome because I'll actually get to speak to Ambs! :tongue:

Hahaha! Sorry! :redface: We'll take loads of pictures! It would have been awesome if you could have made it. Tomorrow was meant to be our Wicked day! :frown:

I know :frown: I need to get to London at one point. As soon as I can organise it I'm going to see if any of you southerners are free. It's so awesome that everyone on here is slowly meeting the others :biggrin:
I know :frown: I need to get to London at one point. As soon as I can organise it I'm going to see if any of you southerners are free. It's so awesome that everyone on here is slowly meeting the others :biggrin:

I know! We can totally vouch for each other now! The next step is to all meet up as a huge group haha! I'd definitely be up for a meet up! :biggrin: I can't lie for **** so I told my sister I was meeting Ambs when she wanted to know where I was going and then she was like 'Is that someone who likes your Glee ****?' and I was like :curious: :sigh: and then she was like 'She's not like a crazy murderer is she?' and I said 'Nope. She's normal like me!' and then my sister said 'Oh. She's crazy then.' Hmmph. Just hmmmph. Nobody understands me! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest