The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontPropositionMe

I guess now would be the time to mention that I'm a DEDICATED Crisstian :love:

I like you already. I've not heard of Crisstian before but now I love it. here, have a hot picture

Space for one more Glee/AVPM fan?

I've got cookies :colondollar:

Definitely not. We don't accept *whispers* new people */whispers* here.

Move along and take your pink sunglasses wearing, back to hogwarts singing self out of here.

Welcome :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed
I like you already. I've not heard of Crisstian before but now I love it. here, have a hot picture

I know this was meant to be a gift but I'm kinda sad now. Wish I was one of his chest hairs

(Ok thats creepy, here have more cookies and pretend I am not a mouthbreather)

Original post by e hine e
Definitely not. We don't accept *whispers* new people */whispers* here.

Move along and take your pink sunglasses wearing, back to hogwarts singing self out of here.

Welcome :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:

I'm actually from Pigfarts

I know this was meant to be a gift but I'm kinda sad now. Wish I was one of his chest hairs

(Ok thats creepy, here have more cookies and pretend I am not a mouthbreather)

Thank you :smile:

I'm actually from Pigfarts

You'll fit in here, you've already met Muse. I'll introduce you to DD, Ambs and Hravan after that comment. Rick and Neil might want in on it too.

I was singing Malfoy's bit from Back to Hogwarts today. I think I'd make an excellent Draco :cool:
You'll fit in here, you've already met Muse. I'll introduce you to DD, Ambs and Hravan after that comment. Rick and Neil might want in on it too.

I was singing Malfoy's bit from Back to Hogwarts today. I think I'd make an excellent Draco :cool:

Competition for Darren's affection? Because they can bring it :indiff:

Draco is cool too. I'm a Snape stan above all else though! Aaaaah it's hard singing Stutter in his accent but I manage it

Draco is cool too. I'm a Snape stan above all else though! Aaaaah it's hard singing Stutter in his accent but I manage

lol, I love the icon on the end of that. brilliant :biggrin: I like you alot. keep posting here

Stutter is such an amazing song. I'm trying to get a campaign going for him to record it properly in a studio and release it
lol, I love the icon on the end of that. brilliant :biggrin: I like you alot. keep posting here

Stutter is such an amazing song. I'm trying to get a campaign going for him to record it properly in a studio and release it

Aww thanks :colondollar:

It really is isn't it? And the live version is even better! I'm starting to think he's some evil Eurasian cyborg instead of a very talented dork hah. My favourite song is probably 'Good Ol' Moon'. Makes for excellent room cleaning music :tongue:
I guess now would be the time to mention that I'm a DEDICATED Crisstian :love:

Crisstian?? OMG I love you already!
Hi I'm DD! Number one DCriss fangirl! Muse and Ambs are second! :biggrin: :tongue:

Excuse me while I... :fan: :drool: :coma: :sexface:
I never actually found chest hair or beardiness attractive before Darren. Or weird plastic sunglasses... and no, I don't have an even cheaper replica sitting on my living room table...
I could actually hate him. I could... if I didn't love him!
The only rival for my affection is Joe Walker. Those arms and those cheekbones are a bit unreal! :tongue:

I want to be Hermione! Or Cho Chang y'all! I love that a 12 year old girl is worrying about abstinence because she has a reputation to uphold! And I actually LOVE how douchey they made Harry! Because he is, quite. :tongue:

Draco is cool too. I'm a Snape stan above all else though! Aaaaah it's hard singing Stutter in his accent but I manage it

Oh, it's on girl. :wink:
Awww Snape! I just watched most of AVPS and

Spoiler

About the Klaine skit, someone on livejournal said that Chris should have made AVPM reference to make Darren crack! Like 'I'm the Mickey to your Minnie!' Personally, I'd die if Kurt was like 'Blaaaine, as we're in Scotland and you're supermegafoxyawesome hot... I have a proposal for you.'
Original post by diamonddust

About the Klaine skit, someone on livejournal said that Chris should have made AVPM reference to make Darren crack! Like 'I'm the Mickey to your Minnie!' Personally, I'd die if Kurt was like 'Blaaaine, as we're in Scotland and you're supermegafoxyawesome hot... I have a proposal for you.'

lol, yeah I thought the mickey to minnie thing would be good. He could so get away with Harry Potter as they're in the UK tooooo.

Darren ****ing Criss is currently serenading the hotel bar in London. Damn.

lol, yeah I thought the mickey to minnie thing would be good. He could so get away with Harry Potter as they're in the UK tooooo.

Darren ****ing Criss is currently serenading the hotel bar in London. Damn.

you have GOT to be KIDDNG me!
liferuiner!!!!!!!!!

Awww Snape! I just watched most of AVPS and

Spoiler

Oh, I feel bad for Snape now haha. Why didn't he ever have a good woman in his life? Is it bad that I think Aunt Petunia and him would have made one feisty couple? :fan:

And the better Joey's Potion Master's Corner is just ....LOL. Anything Snape related is! Especially when he winds up Darren about his music by being an annoying Freelance Whales stan :rofl:

Crisstian?? OMG I love you already!
Hi I'm DD! I'm not the number one DCriss fangirl! You are! :biggrin: :tongue:

Fixed. :tongue:
Darren annd Naya duetted on Feel My Love at like 2am last night! I was still awake! :frown:

Darren annd Naya duetted on Feel My Love at like 2am last night! I was still awake! :frown:

chatzy. I need to complain about my lack of being there at the time
I've been reading the best fanfic ever this morning (actually spent 2 hours reading it before getting up. Oops. Love my phone).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6476585/1/Someday_You_Will_Be_Loved

Filling in the gaps in the Klaine story (scenes we didn't get to see) going by the canon of the show. It's awesome.
According to Ambs' friend:
Darren has an album coming out (YES!), he's been promoted to season regular (yes!) and... apparently he and Chris Colfer are going to be in a film together! Now, I don't know how true any of this is but Ambs and I just had a bit of a squee in Pret a manger!

According to Ambs' friend:
Darren has an album coming out (YES!), he's been promoted to season regular (yes!) and... apparently he and Chris Colfer are going to be in a film together! Now, I don't know how true any of this is but Ambs and I just had a bit of a squee in Pret a manger!

OMG all those things would be amazing!!

everyone come on chatzyyy
How can Blaine break my heart and move me just by being in this gif?

There's something so sad in his movements and the way he's looking at the coffee. Is it just me?

I think I'm hormonal.

How can Blaine break my heart and move me just by being in this gif?

There's something so sad in his movements and the way he's looking at the coffee. Is it just me?

I think I'm hormonal.

I don't see it, but its a gif of Klaine, so its a good gif
*hugs for hormonal*

Quick Reply

Latest