Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

:teehee:

I'm not allowed to rep you :frown: says I need to rep others first
Reply 9301
Original post by wizard710
I'm not allowed to rep you :frown: says I need to rep others first

I did it for you :smile:
I gotta say... HDNL have really improved their delivery services, they send you texts to see whats happening with your parcel etc - just sent me text saying that will get my parcel between 12 and 3pm. :gthumb:
Original post by spikeymike
I gotta say... HDNL have really improved their delivery services, they send you texts to see whats happening with your parcel etc - just sent me text saying that will get my parcel between 12 and 3pm. :gthumb:

i've had that recently with a different comapny, i think DPD. They're so good they give you an hour slot :p:

HDNL aren't anything to do with the improvement in their service, it's DHL Domestic's expertise and network that's done that. I can't believe that their merger resulted in HDNL keeping the brand... :lolwut:
Original post by Mad Vlad
HDNL aren't anything to do with the improvement in their service, it's DHL Domestic's expertise and network that's done that. I can't believe that their merger resulted in HDNL keeping the brand... :lolwut:

Oh I see...
?_?
Reply 9309
Original post by secretmessages

lol, freddiew is brilliant :thumbsup:
Reply 9310
I have a divide on my HDD, one is the C Drive (58.2GB) and the other the D Drive (80GB). Now, the C drive is nearly full but I have no idea how, I moved loadsof stuff over to the D drive and only left 11BG of music and a few bits. That leaves roughly 45GB free. Then if we think of system files and installations it should not be full at all. Anyone any ideas?

As a side note, the C drive wont increase in size if I lower the D drive...
Disk cleanup is quite good on vista and 7 - will check recycle bin and system temp folder.
Also try http://windirstat.info/ (run as admin if on vista/7 so you can look in some protected directories).

And yes, the process of extending your C drive is a lot more complex than you might think.
Reply 9312
x

Is running the Heaven Benchmark from Unigine considered overkill for the nature of the testing of graphics for the netbooks? 'Cause I'm just running it. It's hilariously bad. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9313
Original post by Chrosson
Disk cleanup is quite good on vista and 7 - will check recycle bin and system temp folder.
Also try http://windirstat.info/ (run as admin if on vista/7 so you can look in some protected directories).

And yes, the process of extending your C drive is a lot more complex than you might think.

Your not wrong. I Corrupted mine trying to do that.
Reply 9314
Original post by G8D
His not wrong?
Huh?
Original post by Kenny_uk
Huh?

G8D is finding new imaginative ways to be a grammar nazi. I quite liked it.
My BenQ monitor has arrived and it is very nice. So bright as well, it's next to an old TFT one and the difference in quality is massive
Original post by wizard710
My BenQ monitor has arrived and it is very nice. So bright as well, it's next to an old TFT one and the difference in quality is massive

Side by side comparisons make or break a purchase! Good to feel vindicated though eh?
Original post by mikeyd85

Original post by mikeyd85
Side by side comparisons make or break a purchase! Good to feel vindicated though eh?

Yeah. Going to leave it at home when I go to uni cos I already have a second monitor for my laptop but I'll be having it back when I build my system next year
I've just been around to my grandparents house to set up their new laptop. They ignored my advice and bought it from Curries, and they've ended up being sold a quad core i5 for 8GB of RAM :l

Latest

Trending

Trending