The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

am i the only one who found bellatrix strangely attractive.....wouldnt mind her peforming a crucio on me :wink:
Reply 2421
Original post by bananaterracottapie
am i the only one who found bellatrix strangely attractive.....wouldnt mind her peforming a crucio on me :wink:

yes, yes you are the only one.
Reply 2422
I can't believe I haven't been on this thread yet!! Not been using TSR as much since exams ended. I thought the film was absolutely brilliant and I've seen it twice now (in 2D first then 3D :biggrin:) LOVED IT!

This is LONG so I'm spoilerifying it :smile:

Spoiler

I think I have written everything I have to say. Kudos to anyone who reads this :p:
(edited 12 years ago)

Maybe not Bellatrix but Helena Bonham Carter is gorgeous in her own way. I was lucky enough to meet her because she knew my old manager. She's intimidating though! Still pleasant... but definitely intimidating too!
Original post by ascottheyes
Maybe not Bellatrix but Helena Bonham Carter is gorgeous in her own way. I was lucky enough to meet her because she knew my old manager. She's intimidating though! Still pleasant... but definitely intimidating too!

haha awesome, im so jealous, i would feel very intimated too lol is she as odd as she comes across in interviews? lol
Ok I know it wasn't true to the books, I know how everyone's saying harry should of fixed his wand and how ron should not have been all casual about is best friend going off to get murdered by the most evil,vindictive and oddly sexy *sexface* wizard of all time. But forget all that. I bloody LOVED IT. Granted ginny grated on me and it still all seemed abit rushed, but by golly gosh I laughed, heck I yelped, and I'm pretty sure I punched the air at some point. Also hell yes to Ron topless. What really made it for me were the pure raw emotion, Snape was amazing...I cried more than once. It was an end to an era but still it wasn't sad exactly...I know this is gonna sound silly but I felt all proud by the end of it, really truly proud.
(edited 12 years ago)
I just want to see Snape's memory scene :frown: The book nearly made me cry.... Snape, what a hero!

I can't stand the films (due to Radcliffe's terrible acting) I just want to see how the portrayed the memory part
haha awesome, im so jealous, i would feel very intimated too lol is she as odd as she comes across in interviews? lol

She is a tad eccentric! Really quite an unusual person, magnetic though. You can't help but look when she walks into a room.
Reply 2428
Reply 2429
I've finally managed to register for Pottermore!!!!! :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited:
I just checked Pottermore completely randomly and the question was up!! I've registered! :biggrin:
Original post by tillytots
what's the best time to get onto pottermore registration? I've tried several times and miss it!

+ rep due to the quotation in your spoiler.

Although I may not love that book any more after AS level results day, so depending on that I may have to ask for that rep back and neg rep you. Just kidding :tongue: The Great Gatsby is amazing :colondollar:

Sorry for the random actually The Great Gatsby is an amazing book, much like, although very different to, Harry Potter :smile:
Original post by u4m1r

That's my honest opinion?
Original post by Niki_girl
+ rep due to the quotation in your spoiler.

Although I may not love that book any more after AS level results day, so depending on that I may have to ask for that rep back and neg rep you. Just kidding :tongue: The Great Gatsby is amazing :colondollar:

Sorry for the random actually The Great Gatsby is an amazing book, much like, although very different to, Harry Potter :smile:

Hehe thanks for the rep! I wish I had done it on my exam board, loads of people send me PM's saying the book ruined their lives during AS :colondollar: It's my favourite (along with potter :wink: Good Luck! I'm sure you did good :smile:
Reply 2434
"the final clue (Day 7) will be released between 12:30am and 3:00am BST on Saturday 6 August."

I'm tempted to stay up just to see what the clue is....
Original post by Hravan
"the final clue (Day 7) will be released between 12:30am and 3:00am BST on Saturday 6 August."

I'm tempted to stay up just to see what the clue is....

I'm staying up. I've been off work all week so I've seen all the clues so far, don't want to miss the last one :biggrin:.

I hope they don't take too long sending out welcome emails though.
Reply 2436
Original post by Debbie2709
I'm staying up. I've been off work all week so I've seen all the clues so far, don't want to miss the last one :biggrin:.

I hope they don't take too long sending out welcome emails though.

I don't know what the clue for yesterday was (book 5). Do you know? :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan
I don't know what the clue for yesterday was (book 5). Do you know? :biggrin:

I don't remember what you had to multiply it by (maybe 21?) but the clue was what number in Grimmauld Place was the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix :smile:

EDIT: yeah it was 21 :biggrin:
Reply 2438
Original post by Debbie2709
I don't remember what you had to multiply it by (maybe 21?) but the clue was what number in Grimmauld Place was the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix :smile:

EDIT: yeah it was 21 :biggrin:

Thanks. :biggrin:

You should have seen me with the Half-Blood Prince clue.... I was there panicking because I couldn't find my copy and then I remembered that I use my HBP and DH hardbacks as a laptop stand when I'm on my bed... :colondollar: Even worse.. I normally use GoF and OotP but I specifically used HBP and DH this time so I would have HBP close by...
Original post by Hravan
Thanks. :biggrin:

You should have seen me with the Half-Blood Prince clue.... I was there panicking because I couldn't find my copy and then I remembered that I use my HBP and DH hardbacks as a laptop stand when I'm on my bed... :colondollar: Even worse.. I normally use GoF and OotP but I specifically used HBP and DH this time so I would have HBP close by...

:giggle:
Sounds like me the first few days! I couldn't be bothered getting up when the HBP clue came up so I just googled it. :biggrin:

DH is up now, very easy again as suspected :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest