The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8300

:love:
Reply 8301
Original post by AmyLH

:love:

Me and katlaurenroe were discussing yesterday how she's one of the few in the show, for me it's just Santana and Emma, that we'd like to get it on with.,
Reply 8302
Original post by Hylean
Me and katlaurenroe were discussing yesterday how she's one of the few in the show, for me it's just Santana and Emma, that we'd like to get it on with.,

Lmao, Emma is actually quite beautiful irl. I didn't like her dress very much though :s-smilie:
Reply 8303
Original post by AmyLH
Lmao, Emma is actually quite beautiful irl. I didn't like her dress very much though :s-smilie:

Emma is stunning! :coma:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Two days and you call it dead?

Compared to how it used to be when a few of us frequented it during season 2 it's dead. We sometimes went through about 10 pages a day, we were crazy.
Reply 8305
Original post by e hine e
Compared to how it used to be when a few of us frequented it during season 2 it's dead. We sometimes went through about 10 pages a day, we were crazy.

Well, that was when the season was running, it's obvious you'd talk more. 2 days when it's not on, not dead.
Glee season 3 premiere is tonight!!! Woohoo!!!
Reply 8307
Try not to spoil it for me. I have to wait til tomorrow.
Original post by Hylean
Well, that was when the season was running, it's obvious you'd talk more. 2 days when it's not on, not dead.

Even during the long breaks in the season it moved though. I think she was entitled to say it-she was simply commenting on most of us not being around anymore.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be on this thread much anymore for the forseeable future. You can catch me on tumblr if you know mine or, if you want it, just ask.
Reply 8309
Where can we watch it online guys, I need to see the premiere!

Oh sorry, haven't introduced myself on this thread - I've been watching since series 1, and absolutely love the humour of the show, coupled with Santana's amazing character. Plus I'm one of the few guys who like it!
This time tomorrow i'll be watching glee! :biggrin:
Reply 8311
How can we watch glee at uni ?!?!?!? :'((
Original post by Tom_Sg

online :smile:
Reply 8313
Original post by Tom_Sg

The sneaky way.
Original post by Tom_Sg

Ille... I mean... Through some rather questionable methods... :tongue:

Just saw the picture of Naya. God she's hot/beautiful/stunning.
I am so excited!!!! Wish I didn't have to wait until after work tomorrow though. gahhh
Reply 8316
Original post by museobsessed
I am so excited!!!! Wish I didn't have to wait until after work tomorrow though. gahhh

I felt that way about Castle. Such a good first episode. I wonder if Glee will beat it.
Original post by shmuxel

Original post by shmuxel
Where can we watch it online guys, I need to see the premiere!

Oh sorry, haven't introduced myself on this thread - I've been watching since series 1, and absolutely love the humour of the show, coupled with Santana's amazing character. Plus I'm one of the few guys who like it!

Do you want a livestream or one you can watch after it's aired?

I have some livestream links I can post, but I won't know where else to watch it until after the episode.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
Ille... I mean... Through some rather questionable methods... :tongue:

Just saw the picture of Naya. God she's hot/beautiful/stunning.

DD!!!!!! :party:

Are you watching live or not?

I wasn't going to, but I think I am now.
Reply 8319
Original post by e hine e
Do you want a livestream or one you can watch after it's aired?

I have some livestream links I can post, but I won't know where else to watch it until after the episode.

That would be really good! What time is the livestream on over here? Although it'll probably be too late, so i'll use links from after the ep is aired.

Quick Reply

Latest