The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

HE REALLY DOES! I don't like him, I have never liked him nor will I ever like him. I just want to punch him in the face.

Spoiler

Original post by The Fez
HE REALLY DOES! I don't like him, I have never liked him nor will I ever like him. I just want to punch him in the face.

Spoiler

He has such a punchable face. I didn't really have a problem with him in the first half of the first season but he's got worse and worse as the shows gone on.
He has such a punchable face. I didn't really have a problem with him in the first half of the first season but he's got worse and worse as the shows gone on.

I don't even know why I hate him for sure. Maybe because of his stupid idealism. Or maybe because he's just so cheesy it's sickening. I just DON'T like that man. I like Dustin Goolsby much, much better.
Reply 8583
The next episode isn't until November.

What, why the **** not?!

And I agree with you about Mercedes. Not Will, I like him, and he's trying his best, but it's misplaced sometimes.

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean
What, why the **** not?!

And I agree with you about Mercedes. Not Will, I like him, and he's trying his best, but it's misplaced sometimes.

Spoiler

No idea. It annoyed me last year too, they'd have one episode and then a week break, then they'd have another episode before having a two week break. If they start a season it should be on every week until the Christmas break, not stopping and starting all the time!
OK guys, my thoughts on Asian f

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8587
Original post by museobsessed
OK guys, my thoughts on Asian f

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 8588
‎"October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived”

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

If it can happen in Harry Potter.. why can’t it happen now?

We had to survive for months without Glee but luckily we had Glee Live and all that jazz to get excited about. And they've given us three episodes and are ****ing off for a month?!

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 8590

Spoiler

Spoiler

WARNING: The above spoiler is related to a spoiler for the future episodes! I haven't mentioned what happens but it is referencing it. You have been warned.
Reply 8591
Muse, I'm going to have to come visit you sometime this month.

And I will be like this when I see you.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS!
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Muse, I'm going to have to come visit you sometime this month.

And I will be like this when I see you.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS!

Reply 8593

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Reply 8596

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Well, Chris, I saw it twice! Beat that!

OMFG Chris likes LotR the musical! OH MY ****ING COLFER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the most epic things I've ever seen...

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Well, Chris, I saw it twice! Beat that!

OMFG Chris likes LotR the musical! OH MY ****ING COLFER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the most epic things I've ever seen...

Hey,
:p:
Reply 8598

Reply 8599
Hey,
:p:

If you tell me to do that about anything to do with LotR, especially LotR and Mr Colfer

:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest