The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
Is it possible not to love drunk Blaine and want to see more of him? I think not :p:
its one of the best episodes in my opinion
also OMG your username is so Klaine appropriate

I never even realised that... happy though :smile:
Reply 8701
Original post by diamonddust
AMBS! COME ON CHATZY! Also, do you have Skype?

DD!! :woo: I do go on Chatzy every now and then, but I always seem to miss you :frown: I don't have much time this weekend (I'm busy preparing for the Elat), but after the 2nd of November I'm haunting Chatzy every single evening.

No, I don't, I don't really know what it is / how it works :colondollar: Is it something I should look into?

Original post by Ambs
DD!! :woo: I do go on Chatzy every now and then, but I always seem to miss you :frown: I don't have much time this weekend (I'm busy preparing for the Elat), but after the 2nd of November I'm haunting Chatzy every single evening.

No, I don't, I don't really know what it is / how it works :colondollar: Is it something I should look into?

ohhh i'll be online alot after nov 8th, because of my operation. we can chat loads.
Skype is like a programme where you can basically make phone calls over the internet, for free. its pretty cool
Reply 8703
Original post by museobsessed
ohhh i'll be online alot after nov 8th, because of my operation. we can chat loads.
Skype is like a programme where you can basically make phone calls over the internet, for free. its pretty cool

Ooh, awesome :biggrin: Well, the fact that you're having an operation is definitely not, but that we'll get to talk more is! And that sounds amazing like whoah, why did I never know?! I'd have to get a mic though.

Are you staying up for Glee too on the 8th? :sexface:

Original post by Ambs
Ooh, awesome :biggrin: Well, the fact that you're having an operation is definitely not, but that we'll get to talk more is! And that sounds amazing like whoah, why did I never know?! I'd have to get a mic though.

Are you staying up for Glee too on the 8th? :sexface:

do you have a headset thing? i works with them

I dunno if i'll be well enough to stay up. i'll probably watch it on the 9th or 10th depending on how i feel.
we're on chatzy now btw. come talk!
Reply 8705
Just going to leave this here because it never gets old...

Reply 8706
So, new Glee next week. Immense.
Original post by Hravan
Just going to leave this here because it never gets old...

that is insane... cant believe that's the first time I've seen it
Reply 8708
Guys, guys, guys, guys....

The parental guidance rating for episode 5:

Spoiler

Reply 8709
Original post by Hravan
Guys, guys, guys, guys....

The parental guidance rating for episode 5:

Spoiler

Sorry to burst your Klaine bubble but somebody on tumblr compiled a list of all the episodes which were rated TV-14:

Spoiler

I feel like the grinch :frown:
Reply 8710
You are the grinch. :mad:

:tongue:

Oh well.. But as somebody on tumblr said...

Spoiler

Reply 8711
Original post by Hravan
You are the grinch. :mad:

:tongue:

Oh well.. But as somebody on tumblr said...

Spoiler

I'm so sorry!

Spoiler

Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

are there any redeeming feature I missed?
Reply 8713
Because he has awesome clothes :love:
Reply 8714
Original post by Skip_Snip
Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

Have you seen every episode of Glee, or just the first season? Because back when I'd only seen the first season (especially when I hadn't seen anything beyond the first part), I would have agreed with this to some extent. Right now I couldn't feel more opposite :tongue: I would love to give you my reasons why I think Kurt Hummel is amazing, but I don't want to spoil anything in case you haven't seen everything...
Reply 8715
Original post by Hylean
So, new Glee next week. Immense.

Yes, finally! :biggrin: Sometimes I feel like I'm a fan of hiatuses with an occasional episode of Glee thrown in.
Came here to find out when Glee is coming back on, bring on next week :biggrin:

I find this storyline so odd to go back and watch now that they are brothers
Reply 8717
Full performance of one of the songs from Pot O' Gold:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Because he has awesome clothes :love:

preach girlfriend

Original post by Ambs
Yes, finally! :biggrin: Sometimes I feel like I'm a fan of hiatuses with an occasional episode of Glee thrown in.

also preach

Because he's proud of who he is:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest