The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
there were two winners and two runners up. One winner was Damian who is Rory, the runner up we've seen is Harmony from the purple piano project. The other winner is called Samuel (we don't know his chararcter name yet) and hes not been shown yet. The other runner up is called Alex and I think he might be in the next episode (again we don't know his character name)
Winners get 7 episodes, runners up get 2

Ah ok, thanks! I might have to look them up on youtube or something. Harmony has a great voice, the other two must be really talented as well :smile:
Original post by Spectrum~

Original post by Spectrum~
Ah ok, thanks! I might have to look them up on youtube or something. Harmony has a great voice, the other two must be really talented as well :smile:

sorry I didn't make myself clear. Harmony is her character name. her real name is Lindsay
Reply 8942
I miss Lauren. :sad:

I know they had to get rid of her for the whole Puck/Shelby storyline but I want her back! :cry:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I miss Lauren. :sad:

I know they had to get rid of her for the whole Puck/Shelby storyline but I want her back! :cry:

preach
Reply 8944
preach

After much googling, she was apparently in Run The World. (Next to Emma when all the girls are crowding around Brittany at the end.)

AND

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
After much googling, she was apparently in Run The World. (Next to Emma when all the girls are crowding around Brittany at the end.)

AND

Spoiler

Yeah, they cut all non-main characters hours back. My guess is they are saving all of them until the end of the season when they will all reunite :bl: and go to nationals :cracker:
Original post by elitepower

Original post by elitepower
Yeah, they cut all non-main characters hours back. My guess is they are saving all of them until the end of the season when they will all reunite :bl: and go to nationals :cracker:

woah, why did they do that? lack of funds? thats sad though :frown:
woah, why did they do that? lack of funds? thats sad though :frown:

They wanted to focus more on the main characters storylines :rant: that's probaly why if you notice a character seems randomly missing from a scene.
You know what... that Irish kid is annoying me. I don't like him at all.
Original post by hothedgehog
You know what... that Irish kid is annoying me. I don't like him at all.

But he's so cute! :tongue:

I love that Kurt and Blaine have kind of taken him under their wing, it's adorable.

And I will never get over the cuteness of this: http://doctorblaine.tumblr.com/post/13031956465/laertena-awwwwwwwww :love:
Reply 8950

One of the best videos ever :biggrin:
Favorites:
4:50 I've gotta gay. Go! I've gotta go.

6:20 I'm not interested in any labels. Unless it's on something I shoplift.

6:24
Santana: I mean, I'm sure Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting a eye deslanting.
Tina: That's extraordinarily rascist.
Santana: Just keeping it real.

8:27 I've got razor blade's hidden in my hair.

Anything that ends in z.

Landslide, Valerie, Songbird.

Ahhh, I love Santana :biggrin:
Reply 8951
Original post by Rickkkkk

One of the best videos ever :biggrin:
Favorites:
4:50 I've gotta gay. Go! I've gotta go.

6:20 I'm not interested in any labels. Unless it's on something I shoplift.

6:24
Santana: I mean, I'm sure Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting a eye deslanting.
Tina: That's extraordinarily rascist.
Santana: Just keeping it real.

8:27 I've got razor blade's hidden in my hair.

Anything that ends in z.

Landslide, Valerie, Songbird.

Ahhh, I love Santana :biggrin:

I've watched that video way too many times for it to be considered normal :tongue:
sorry I didn't make myself clear. Harmony is her character name. her real name is Lindsay

My bad!

Original post by Rickkkkk

:biggrin: impressive amount of sass!

My personal favourite

Will: Hold back on the animosity a bit alright?
Santana: Yeah I know, I understand *shoves Mercedes* :rofl:

And also the classic
Kurt: Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?
Santana: Your sexuality?
Kurts season 1 hair looks so different :rofl2:
Original post by Hravan

AND

Spoiler

Did you also notice Pepper was there, Will's former crazy stalker? She handed Brit the mic :smile:

Can not wait for his first episode :coma:
Sneak peek at I Kissed a Girl:

Spoiler

Troubletones > New Directions. :five:
This show makes me so mad sometimes. Ugh. I'll come back and write my thoughts when I've had some sleep.

Question about sectionals (a little spoiler for tonights show):

Spoiler

I like Blaine's song :smile: was ruined by his rapping which made me facepalm and Kurt's toothless face and screechy voice
I'm sooo glad that

Spoiler

I also loved how

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest