The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dobbys sock
This show makes me so mad sometimes. Ugh. I'll come back and write my thoughts when I've had some sleep.

Question about sectionals (a little spoiler for tonights show):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 8961
Actually a pretty well-done episode, get ready for random rambling:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
thoughts:

Spoiler

Reply 8963
So muse, prettyrainbows and I met up today (although I was 3 and a half hours late :redface: )..
Pretty normal meet up.. Starbucks, Glee talk, meeting David Walliams.. The usual...

:tongue:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
So muse, prettyrainbows and I met up today (although I was 3 and a half hours late :redface: )..
Pretty normal meet up.. Starbucks, Glee talk, meeting David Walliams.. The usual...

:tongue:

aha I love how you have Chris Colfer on kissing in your sig. DARREN! DARREN!
Original post by museobsessed

I don't understand why his voice went like Marge Simpson's though!
Reply 8966

I've never kissed myself before!
Just caught up with last week's ep today, thumbs up from me! Quite a few good songs and I really liked the ending montage to constant craving. I hope Rachel's suspension doesn't stop her getting into the college she wants, would be ironic if she didnt get in but Kurt did. Also thought the scene with Santana and her Gran was good, a shame but pretty realistic and well acted :smile:

Oh and Puck, how much did you tell Quinn :facepalm: at least he didnt sleep with her I guess!
Did anyone see the trailer for the next episode?

Sam dancing in his underwear, miiaoww screenshots of that are going in my w**k bank :wink:
Original post by Skip_Snip
Did anyone see the trailer for the next episode?

Sam dancing in his underwear, miiaoww screenshots of that are going in my w**k bank :wink:

Don't think anything can beat those teeny gold shorts he wore last season though :wink:
OK, so these are my thoughts on Hold onto 16

Spoiler

Loved this ep :biggrin:

SEBASTIAAANNN!! Blaine is too good for Kurt :smile:

OOOFT Sam dancing :wink:

Sam's Red Cup performance was awesome :biggrin: Why did we have to see Kurt's stupid jealous face all through the song though, bone-kill :wink:

I loved Santana's mouth jokes :P

Ooo Blaine grows a pair..... but why is Finn calling him talented?:s

I loved the Unitards :biggrin:

Troubletones rocked :biggrin:

Loved Tina and Quinn taking lead!...ewww Kurt after he jumped over Blaine

I think Artie probably has the best male voice :smile:

I'm glad Mike's dad came around :biggrin:

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Skip_Snip
Loved this ep :biggrin:

SEBASTIAAANNN!! Blaine is too good for Kurt :smile:

OOOFT Sam dancing :wink:

Sam's Red Cup performance was awesome :biggrin: Why did we have to see Kurt's stupid jealous face all through the song though, bone-kill :wink:

I loved Santana's mouth jokes :P

Ooo Blaine grows a pair..... but why is Finn calling him talented?:s

I loved the Unitards :biggrin:

Troubletones rocked :biggrin:

Loved Tina and Quinn taking lead!...ewww Kurt after he jumped over Blaine

I think Artie probably has the best male voice :smile:

I'm glad Mike's dad came around :biggrin:

You need to fix coding :tongue:
I really enjoyed this weeks episode :biggrin:
conversation about this episode

Spoiler

conversation about this episode

Spoiler

haha :P to be fair to Finn, Blaine was a bit of a buttinski

Spoiler

A question about American High School: Do they turn eighteen during their senior year? I get so confused. I always thought that they turned 18 during senior year, like most people do in year 13 but I was watching the Vampire Diaries and Elena's 18th was before they returned to school and a couple of the New Directions appeared to be 18 when they first came back after the holidays (can't remember who, might have been Finn or Kurt or someone) but then Quinn said she's still 17. Unless the cut off dates are different in America? Instead of August 31st here, maybe in January? Ugh. I know it's silly but it's really bugging me.
New Directions were sooooo bad in Sectionals IMO. Santana, Britney and Rachel are obviously the best vocalists in the show and this episode really showed how much they carry the glee club. Some pretty bad song choices as well though to be fair.
Reply 8978
Original post by dobbys sock

Spoiler

A question about American High School: Do they turn eighteen during their senior year? I get so confused. I always thought that they turned 18 during senior year, like most people do in year 13 but I was watching the Vampire Diaries and Elena's 18th was before they returned to school and a couple of the New Directions appeared to be 18 when they first came back after the holidays (can't remember who, might have been Finn or Kurt or someone) but then Quinn said she's still 17. Unless the cut off dates are different in America? Instead of August 31st here, maybe in January? Ugh. I know it's silly but it's really bugging me.

The cut off in Northern Ireland is the 31st May, so we often have people who are 18 at the start of their final year. Probably similar in America, though I'd imagine it changes by state.

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
New Directions were sooooo bad in Sectionals IMO. Santana, Britney and Rachel are obviously the best vocalists in the show and this episode really showed how much they carry the glee club. Some pretty bad song choices as well though to be fair.

I disagree, really.

Spoiler

And I'm out of here again.
Reply 8979
My rambling thoughts for hold on to sixteen (super spoilers, so please don't read if you haven't seen it :smile: )

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest