The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Clover
Yeah, I kind of got confused during that part and after, like, the whole parallel universe thing. (Ah, damn it, how do I make one of those 'hidden spoilers' things..? o___o)

Like this:

Spoiler

More on topic:

Spoiler

Reply 2401

Yes, I'm bored.
Enjoyed The Castle of Cagliostro tonight. Not seen it before. Made me laugh several times. Im gonna miss the Norse Prince tomorrow as im at Japanese class. Gah! Looking forward to Laputa which is still my favorite one.

Spoiler

Reply 2403
I wanted to watch cagliostro but my sister came in and put it on come dine with me :huff:

tv:dry:
I forgot to watch Castle of Cagliostro.. *facepalm* Why am I so forgetful..?

Aw, I'm going to miss Little Norse Prince tomorrow since I have a 5 hour exam... *grumble* ¬___¬

:cry2:
(edited 12 years ago)
i prefer this one :cry2:

finished Zero no Tsukaima, really enjoyed it, such a fun series :yep: havent whizzed through a series so quickly in a while :mmm:

Louise :cute: :cute: :cute:

waiting for the 2nd series to download but its taking its time :unimpressed: will probrably marathon through the next 2 series then look forward to the 4th season airing at the start of next year :woo:
The next episode of MajiKoi (airing in a few days) is supposedly the finale... it doesn't feel like the end of the season yet! :zomg:
Reply 2408
Original post by AngryJellyfish
The next episode of MajiKoi (airing in a few days) is supposedly the finale... it doesn't feel like the end of the season yet! :zomg:

And what a lot of drivel this series turned out to be.
just finished ep 9 of Zero no Tsukaima S2 :sad: with the epic flame battle and what a twist :eek3: didnt expect this series to get this good...ahh i should get some sleep now

just realised thats 9 eps in one sitting havent done that for a very long time :mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2410
Original post by eugenius 8
just finished ep 9 of Zero no Tsukaima S2 :sad: with the epic flame battle and what a twist :eek3: didnt expect this series to get this good...ahh i should get some sleep now

just realised thats 9 eps in one sitting havent done that for a very long time :mmm:

I remember enjoying the first season (somewhat), but the second and especially the third season were bordering on dismal. I could say the same but to a lesser extent for another J.C. Staff series with Rie at the helm that's airing right now.
Original post by Aiko
And what a lot of drivel this series turned out to be.

I can't say I went into it with very high expectations to begin with, and if nothing else it usually makes me laugh. Plus it has Wakamoto-dono. :p:
I decided to watch a few PVs for the next season, since so many are being subbed at the moment. My thoughts:

Kill Me Baby - :wtf:

Black Rock Shooter - Well it should look nice if nothing else...

Another - High hopes for this.

Inu x Boku - GENERIC.

Zero no Tsukaima F - ...can I really be bothered with more of this?

Nisemonogatari - :ditto:

I'm glad a lot of the shows I'm watching now are continuing into the new year. :p:
Reply 2413
I can't say I went into it with very high expectations to begin with, and if nothing else it usually makes me laugh. Plus it has Wakamoto-dono. :p:

He's not utilised nearly enough to save this series. :no:
Reply 2414
I decided to watch a few PVs for the next season, since so many are being subbed at the moment. My thoughts:

Kill Me Baby - :wtf:

Black Rock Shooter - Well it should look nice if nothing else...

Another - High hopes for this.

Inu x Boku - GENERIC.

Zero no Tsukaima F - ...can I really be bothered with more of this?

Nisemonogatari - :ditto:

I'm glad a lot of the shows I'm watching now are continuing into the new year. :p:

Yeah, I've had a quick glance myself and I'll probably pick up weekly Kyousogiga, Black Rock Shooter, New Prince of Tennis, Brave 10, Rinne no Lagrange, Another and Nisemonogatari.
Reply 2415
So watched the first ep of samurai champloo for the first time in a few years(it was on a free disc with neo :h:) .. I forgot how damn cool it was.:zomg: Reeeeally needs a rewatch! :teeth:

EDIT: thats a disc from a very very old neo.. back when it was worth buying:pierre:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aiko
Yeah, I've had a quick glance myself and I'll probably pick up weekly Kyousogiga, Black Rock Shooter, New Prince of Tennis, Brave 10, Rinne no Lagrange, Another and Nisemonogatari.

I'm not quite sure what it says about the rest of the offerings when Amagami SS+ is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. :p:
Reply 2417
Is anyone doing a new season thread?

I'd offer to, but last time I looked nothing caught my attention :mmm:

New Dominion tank police was not as excited/funny as the cover looked :nyoron:
Reply 2418
Original post by Truered
Is anyone doing a new season thread?

I'd offer to, but last time I looked nothing caught my attention :mmm:

New Dominion tank police was not as excited/funny as the cover looked :nyoron:

I have one half hashed out.........but its slow going & I have a lot on at the moment. Trying my best to get it done before Christmas!
Reply 2419
I'm not quite sure what it says about the rest of the offerings when Amagami SS+ is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. :p:

I could never get into Amagami SS fully because I'm not overly fond of the different girl for each arc approach. I'm reserving this sequel for a marathon, I think. :tongue:

Latest