The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Kurt ruined Summer Nights :frown:

Why was he with the girls anyway, he's a guy!
Original post by Lex Talionis
AHAhahahahahahahahha Mr Schue is a loser who has no friends .

me and bf said the same :P
Becky made me cry this episode.
Original post by e hine e
You're obviously a troll. I used to be an active member of this thread, and then I left because too many people were bringing negativity into it. If you dislike one of the main characters of Glee (and, it seems, the actor too) why not set up an 'I hate Glee' thread where you can go and bitch about it? I understand people have different opinions, but this is a show about acceptance so I really don't want to come here and see your comments about someone's physical appearance and voice.

Please rate some other members before rating this member again :frown:

I remember when this thread was happy and nice. Good times.

Think I'll stick to tumblr.
Original post by e hine e

The worst thing is, you come into this thread with self confidence issues only to see someone going 'oh, his teeth, his voice, his face' and you walk out feeling ten times worse. It's like being in the school playground all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVTrgz09qas

When I feel rubbish about myself, this Glee song is a nice pickup :smile: x

Spoiler

Does anyone else think it was wierd how nice Sue was being? She seemed happy for Beist for her marriage, was encouraging for Emma, was really nice to Becky ... she's always nice to Becky though to be fair :P
Finally had time to watch this weeks episode.

Spoiler

I livetexted my reactions to this episode to prettyrainbows, it was brilliant :biggrin:

guys, can everyone just ignore snip_snip and pretend he doesn't exist? the thread seems fine if you just don't feed the troll.
let me just say one thing though, about Chris/Kurt:

also
also, biggest GPOY EVER:

Only just started the episode but Santana makes a great Rizzo.
Original post by m:)ckel
Only just started the episode but Santana makes a great Rizzo.

She's too hot to be Rizzo :biggrin: But she has the attitude :wink:
Reply 9052
some one moves abroad, ruining the whole show that they were at......
Original post by ummy123
some one moves abroad, ruining the whole show that they were at......

Look at the last three words of the thread title :wink:
Original post by museobsessed
I livetexted my reactions to this episode to prettyrainbows, it was brilliant :biggrin:

guys, can everyone just ignore snip_snip and pretend he doesn't exist? the thread seems fine if you just don't feed the troll.
let me just say one thing though, about Chris/Kurt:

also

I do enjoy your flailing texts :biggrin:

Maybe we should bring this thread back to its former glory?

Also...

So effing perdy :heart:
OMG I know this is spoilerific, but JIZZWORTHY news about Rachel ...

Spoiler

I don't even intentially troll, I just state my own opinions and admittedly take them too far, but I do love Glee and still want to chat about it so I'll just keep my opinions to myself :P

I pos'd :wink:
Reply 9059

I want my internet to stop being a dick and let me get to that scene so I can start on my over analysis...

Quick Reply

Latest