The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Original post by c3ntury
Same here, I just invested in a nice comfy pair of headphones so I can pretend that's the case during the day.

That's actually a pretty good idea. :tongue:
Original post by Cubic
Haha, I'll give them to you as well. :smile:

you don't have too, im doing double award science ^_^ so im doing doing the paper 3's ( b3,c3,p3 ).

But if you have additional ( eg - b2... ) notes i send some notes for maths ^^
Reply 2962
Original post by Sheel1
you don't have too, im doing double award science ^_^ so im doing doing the paper 3's ( b3,c3,p3 ).

But if you have additional ( eg - b2... ) notes i send some notes for maths ^^

I'm doing B3, C3 and P3, do you mean that you aren't? I'll probably make notes for just B2 as that's the only one that I'm resitting.
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Cool! Btw, on your pictures you look about 25 lol :redface:

Lmao, I get that a lot! They were from 2010/2011 too lmao. Quite a while ago!

Original post by Cubic
I find it much more easier to revise when no one is in the house / everyone is sleeping.

But you're an only child, surely it can't be that noisy!!
Reply 2964
Original post by CharlieBoardman
But you're an only child, surely it can't be that noisy!!

Probably not compared to your house but I still prefer silence.
Original post by Cubic
Probably not compared to your house but I still prefer silence.

Fair enough. At the college I'm going to, they have a 'Silent Room'! I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of that!
Original post by Cubic
I'm doing B3, C3 and P3, do you mean that you aren't? I'll probably make notes for just B2 as that's the only one that I'm resitting.

cool same with me :smile: plus all the others...

er yh, im not doing b3,c3,p3
(edited 12 years ago)
'Have you ever been in that situation when you've lost your keys and your mobile....'
Reply 2968
Where's me keeeys, oh wheres me phoooone.
Oh where's me keeeys, oh wheres me phoooone.
Reply 2969
Fair enough. At the college I'm going to, they have a 'Silent Room'! I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of that!

That's a brilliant idea, seriously hoping we'll have something similar at Hereford Sixth Form.
Reply 2970
Buttered crackers and a mug of milk, and now I'm ready to revise for the day :P
Original post by Cubic
Where's me keeeys, oh wheres me phoooone.
Oh where's me keeeys, oh wheres me phoooone.

You know how it is mate! :biggrin:

Original post by c3ntury
That's a brilliant idea, seriously hoping we'll have something similar at Hereford Sixth Form.

I was delighted when I found out! Silence is something that I rarely come across, so it will be fantastic, as I love silence, I can think so much quicker.

Original post by iJess

I started at 9, did 3 hours and decided to sack it, after promising at least 4:colondollar: I pretty much know everything now anyway! :biggrin:

Original post by Sheel1
hehe, you get funnier :P

yh i been there and i laugh while looking for them :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4XMG8CwNM

Proper cracked me up that guy.

'Zippy iz 49.'
Original post by iJess

im starting my studies at 1:30 then study till 7 ( including a 10 min break )
Original post by Sheel1
im starting my studies at 1:30 then study till 7 ( including a 10 min break )

How many subjects will you revise?
How many subjects will you revise?

Im going to finesh the whole of p2 today ( revision ) then just bang out on pass papers ^^

EDIT: mabey a little but of biology b2 if i keep getting distracted about biology
Original post by Sheel1
Im going to finesh the whole of p2 today ( revision ) then just bang out on pass papers ^^

EDIT: mabey a little but of biology b2 if i keep getting distracted about biology

Ah good stuff :smile: I did the whole of P3 today, completed a past paper, then did some geometry, linear programming and calculus :smile:
Finished 2 hours now. B3 next! I think I'll do that at about 2 till 3
Ah good stuff :smile: I did the whole of P3 today, completed a past paper, then did some geometry, linear programming and calculus :smile:

Cool :smile:, did you check the answers ? Linear programming hmm do you mean like graph inequalities, finding vectors ect?

I presume june exams are going to be hard now :s-smilie: they always are harder than January
Reply 2978
Ah I done 2 hours of art cw but I still got english, science AND r.e planned for the day
Just created a fake statement of results with bad grades... my motivation to revise haha! I don't want to see that come August!!

Latest