The Student Room Group

yr13 journal

😁 Welcome to toothysmile's Yr13 Journal 😁
The aim is to stop procrastinating this year and get stuff done!! Hopefully this blog will help with my procrastination (I'm procrastinating UCAT revision as I make this thread...)

6eadfda90c1a2edf2e40afd4304a0ab0.jpg

Background:
Hi! My name is toothysmile and I am a Yr13 student who is applying for dentistry 2024 entry!

🪩 I like listening to (objectively) bad music and procrastinating wayyy too much. Lmk if you like any of: Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Mitski, Phoebe Bridgers, Boygenius, NCT (ALL SUBUNITS!!!), RIIZE, ZeroBaseOne, Seventeen, Ateez, Stray Kids, Txt, SuperM...

🍵 I'm also obsessed with drinking tea so lmk if there are any good blends that you would recommend (also let us know the preparation method!). I 💓 Vanilla chai, matcha, builder's tea, Earl Grey, green tea, black tea and chamomile

📖 Any good book reccomendations (if you can pair it with a cuppa even better)...

Grades:
💯 I currently study Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths A-level and am predicts all A*s 🤩🤩🤩 (but boy do I want to drop Further Maths)
Edit: I dropped FM 😁🙌

Goals:
🎯 Get uni interviews, offers and meet the conditional offer (👉🪵)

Previous GYG blogs:
UCAT MOTIVATION: www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7369704

GYG blogs that I like:

Spoiler

Timeline:

Spoiler

(edited 2 weeks ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toothysmile
The aim is to stop procrastinating this year and get stuff done!! Hopefully this blog will help with my procrastination (I'm procrastinating UCAT revision as I make this thread...)

Background:
Hi! My name is toothysmile and I am a Yr13 student who is applying for dentistry 2024 entry!

🪩 I like listening to (objectively) bad music and procrastinate wayyy too much. Lmk if you like any of: Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Mitski, Phoebe Bridgers, Boygenius, NCT (ALL SUBUNITS!!!), RIIZE, ZeroBaseOne, Seventeen, Ateez, Stray Kids, Txt, SuperM...

🍵 I'm also obsessed with drinking tea so lmk if there are any good blends that you would recommend (also let us know the preparation method!). I 💓 Vanilla chai, matcha, builder's tea, Earl Grey, green tea, black tea and chamomile

📖 Any good book reccomendations (if you can pair it to a cuppa even better)...

Grades:
💯 August 2023: I currently study Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths A-level and am predicts all A*s 🤩🤩🤩 (But boy do I want to drop Further Maths)

Goals:

Previous GYG blogs:

GYG blogs that I like:
UCAT Studying Log by @enhaluvr:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7374820

GYG Journal: Pass YR13 With Me! by @hhhhu09-ioju90:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7385204&p=98735803#post98735803

So happy to know you like my blog! <3 <3
Reply 2
Original post by hhhhu09-ioju90
So happy to know you like my blog! <3 <3

Haha I'm a silent reader (and supporter!)
I :heart: lana del ray you're not alone
Reply 4
Original post by thrivingfrog
I :heart: lana del ray you're not alone

Just two people with good taste looking at each other... 😁😁😁

Background:

🪩 I like listening to (objectively) bad music and procrastinating wayyy too much. Lmk if you like any of: Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Mitski, Phoebe Bridgers, Boygenius, NCT (ALL SUBUNITS!!!), RIIZE, ZeroBaseOne, Seventeen, Ateez, Stray Kids, Txt, SuperM...

📖 Any good book reccomendations (if you can pair it with a cuppa even better)...

Grades:
💯 I currently study Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths A-level and am predicts all A*s 🤩🤩🤩 (but boy do I want to drop Further Maths)

Goals:

Previous GYG blogs:

GYG blogs that I like:

a premed miniblog by @il0vereigen:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7377029

lilly's premed (mini-)blog by @itz_lilly:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7346937

Lana del mother 😩😩😍
Reply 6
Original post by harlz_chalamet
Lana del mother 😩😩😍

Just three people with good taste looking at each other... 😁😁😁
Just three people with good taste looking at each other... 😁😁😁

make that 4 - i love taylor did u manage to get eras tour tickets?? so annoyed at how many of her dates were during a-levels.
Reply 8
Original post by indiequeen
make that 4 - i love taylor did u manage to get eras tour tickets?? so annoyed at how many of her dates were during a-levels.

I did but accidentally got them during alevels so I gave them away (in my martyr era...)
Reply 9

Background:

Grades:

Goals:

Previous GYG blogs:

GYG blogs that I like:

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED !!!!!
BEAT ME TO IT HEHEHE !!? YOUR BLOG LOOKS AMAZING :heart: !!!
(honoured to be one of the blogs you like #thankyoulegend! #youweremyinspirationfr)
Ahhhhh! I'm so hyped for the days when I'll be jamming to your music taste (impeccable might I add) while reading your updates! Let's goo~
Reply 10
Original post by enhaluvr
I'VE BEEN SUMMONED !!!!!
BEAT ME TO IT HEHEHE !!? YOUR BLOG LOOKS AMAZING :heart: !!!
(honoured to be one of the blogs you like #thankyoulegend! #youweremyinspirationfr)
Ahhhhh! I'm so hyped for the days when I'll be jamming to your music taste (impeccable might I add) while reading your updates! Let's goo~

lolol when you set up your S6 blog tag me 😁
(edited 8 months ago)
omg i'm happy to be mentioned! i love chai tea too, i love a good chai latte! rooting for u, i shall be watching this blog! :biggrin:
(edited 8 months ago)
oooo another blog! rooting for u ill be a silent reader :biggrin:
Reply 13
The vibes in this blog are impeccable ✨✨✨
Reply 14

Background:

Grades:

Goals:

Previous GYG blogs:

GYG blogs that I like:

Hiya wish you the best moving forward 😁

What kinda book recommendations? Like if you like crime then Patricia Cromwell, Katie Reichs (I think), James Patterson and many more

Fantasy/adventure Inheritance series
Horror obvs Stephen King many more hehe

6eadfda90c1a2edf2e40afd4304a0ab0.jpg

Background:

Grades:

Goals:

Previous GYG blogs:

GYG blogs that I like:

omg thank you sm for the mention!! (feel slightly embarrassed as I don't post often :')) going to follow this blog too hehe <3
ALSO who's your nct and zb1 bias oml???? @toothysmile
Reply 17
Original post by itz_lilly

omg such a good question :h: spill pls bae
Reply 18
Original post by itz_lilly

I'm a renjun and ricky stan... lolol
also just found out that young and rich, tall and handsome isn't a lie - his parents are like multimillionaires 😶😶😶
Reply 19
I will be posting study updates soon - after my UCAT on 26/8, I'm focusing on that rn...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending