The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
*shrug* I wouldn't say thats a bad storyline per se. I mean it happens in real life. Its really sad though.
I would count a bad storyline as like... Sue being pregnant. I mean wtf

Ikr but yet I like that her baby is going to have downs. She had such a special bond with her sister and Becky she will only be a good mother if her daughter/son has downs.
*shrug* I wouldn't say thats a bad storyline per se. I mean it happens in real life. Its really sad though.
I would count a bad storyline as like... Sue being pregnant. I mean wtf

What I mean is that Beiste has NEVER been allowed to be happy on the show, and when she finally FINDS happiness, she gets it ripped away? That's so unfair. Why can't Beiste finally have the happiness and love that she deserves when there are characters like Quinn who don't deserve any of the things that she has. I would find it more realistic for Beiste to be happy than for a girl like Quinn to go to Yale.
This news has totally ruined my night http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-10/amber-riley-tweets-goodbye-to-glee. I think although nothing's been said, Mark Salling will be going too and maybe (and unfortunately as they were SO underused) Jenna Ushkowitz and Harry Shum Jr.
Just watched both of tonights episodes.

Props:

Spoiler

Nationals:

Spoiler

Okay I haven't posted here in the longest time :teeth: and honestly... I haven't been watching it but...

Spoiler

I'm about 10 minutes into Props, and all I can say it WTF?!
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];37586582']I'm about 10 minutes into Props, and all I can say it WTF?!

isn't it THE BEST EVER
isn't it THE BEST EVER

:biggrin:

Spoiler

One thing I don't get though:

How can New Directions and Vocal Adreneline both be at nationals? Surely they'd both be at the same regional?

:s-smilie:
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];37588666']One thing I don't get though:

How can New Directions and Vocal Adreneline both be at nationals? Surely they'd both be at the same regional?

:s-smilie:

I realised this in season 2 :lol: they were in regionals with VA in season 1 but the in season 2 they weren't. They were also in the first episode classed as the regional champions but later in the season classed as National champions. I know this is possible but wouldn't you class them as their highest achievement in the previous year :s-smilie:
Longtime lurker floating up from the depths because I had to say this SOMEWHERE:

Spoiler

I don't think I can bring myself to watch Choke :erm:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I don't think I can bring myself to watch Choke :erm:

why? triggering?
why? triggering?

Bit too close to home :o:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
Bit too close to home :o:

Sorry about that :frown: That episode is seriously depressing in general though
I would reccommend you watch just the performance of not the boy next door though, its pretty good :wink:
why? triggering?

Agreed.

I LOVED the body swap thing!

Mr Schue is really irritating me though :/ If he was my teacher I'd be really uncomfortable around him.
Finn and Puck('s actors) had better chemistry as Klaine than the actual Klaine :P

Original post by Oli-Ol

Mr Schue is really irritating me though :/ If he was my teacher I'd be really uncomfortable around him.

Tru dat
Original post by Skip_Snip
Finn and Puck('s actors) had better chemistry as Klaine than the actual Klaine :P

Them making moony eyes at each other during TinaRachel's song was pretty much the high point of that episode for me.
Original post by Terpsikhore
Them making moony eyes at each other during TinaRachel's song was pretty much the high point of that episode for me.

Gotta be honest - if I suddenly found myself in Sam's, Finn's or Rory's body ...... I'd be spending some alone time with myself and a mirror, ahem :wink:
Reply 9359
I. WANT. QUICK. please? (i know that wont ever happen, but dayum they were so cute in first season!)

Quick Reply

Latest