The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Love the latest episode... she got what she wanted :colone:

Oh and Vicki and Ricci were very good I thought :yep:
Reply 281
Charlotte has actually pulled herself a decent fella. I thought it was kinda sweet what he wrote on her haha. and Gaz was slightly jealous about it happening on his birthday. tbh, I couldn't believe that he didn't bang on his birthday.

and when Vicki and Holly were absolutely smashed during the daylight, it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be :frown:

I actually thought that was unfair what they did to those two on Gaz's birthday
Bored of the whole Gary and Charlotte thing.
Reply 283
Charlote has a way with words, doesn't she?
Cant find a link to watch it :frown: Don't have MTV, no episode 4 up yet, usually is by now. Grrr
Reply 285
Gaz and Charlotte drama is the backbone of Geordie Shore
Original post by #JayJay
Gaz and Charlotte drama is the backbone of Geordie Shore

It's been going on since Season 1. It's getting old.
Original post by Dark Horse
It's been going on since Season 1. It's getting old.

I don't think we'll have to put up with it for much longer as I think Season 4 is an entirely new cast. Shame really because we've never really seen much of Becca, but I'll miss Charlotte, Holly & Sophie
Reply 288
I find it funny how every night james says hes going to pull, but he never does. Bless his soul.
Original post by CSM1996
I find it funny how every night james says hes going to pull, but he never does. Bless his soul.

I know, the poor bloke. Even the power of the comb over can't save him :tongue:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I don't think we'll have to put up with it for much longer as I think Season 4 is an entirely new cast. Shame really because we've never really seen much of Becca, but I'll miss Charlotte, Holly & Sophie

where did you hear that?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

That would be a good move. I wouldn't miss any of them to be honest. Ever since the series began every single one of them (except maybe Vicky) have continued to go through the same cycle of events. Charlotte and Gary with their little "romance", Sophie and Joel with the same trust issues, Jay dating people outside of the show (which reduced his screen time considerably last series) and now even Holly and James are starting to repeat their FWB crap from last series (and there's no element of will they-won't they because James' has no other options). We've seen nothing of Rebecca really. Don't really know where the tension between Vicky and Rebecca disappeared to, but for me it was interesting.

And also, I don't really know why we're supposed to care about Ricci and Vicky's relationship. Neither of them are likable at all and even their own housemates think they're annoying.
Original post by Dark Horse
Jay dating people outside of the show (which reduced his screen time considerably last series) and now even Holly and James are starting to repeat their FWB crap from last series.

No it didn't reduce his screen time last series, he had the entire thing with Becca going on. And what FWB crap that they had from the last series? Holly and James didn't have FWB last series.

Did we watch a different show? :holmes:
Original post by tehFrance
No it didn't reduce his screen time last series, he had the entire thing with Becca going on. And what FWB crap that they had from the last series? Holly and James didn't have FWB last series.

Did we watch a different show? :holmes:

We must have.

The new cast members will be replacing Jay and Rebecca who are leaving the show. The other cast members are all staying.

I'm sad that Becca's leaving; we were in the same year at school and she was my one claim to fame, now I have nothing.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 298
Original post by michaelhaych
The new cast members will be replacing Jay and Rebecca who are leaving the show. The other cast members are all staying.

I'm sad that Becca's leaving; we went to the same school (same year group and everything) and she was my one claim to fame, now I have nothing.

how is she like in real life?
Original post by michaelhaych

I'm sad that Becca's leaving; we were in the same year at school and she was my one claim to fame, now I have nothing.

That's disappointing. It would be better if they were all replaced, imo. But if I had to choose two it would have to be those two anyway. Neither of them ever seem to be involved in anything.

Quick Reply

Latest