The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
What's happened with Charlotte with the rant on twitter etc? https://twitter.com/CharlotteGShore
Original post by #JayJay
that happened? I can't remember it...

that doesn't shock me at all

She had a bf called Dan (I think) and her relationship annoyed everyone and then she left for 2 episodes and returned single in the season 1 finalé.
Reply 362
oh man everyone's crazy in the house. Sophie has left which is really sad. she was definitely the spirit of the house and she held everyone together so well

Ricci is a complete c***. he gets mad with Vicki throwing her bra at Holly and Sophie which is stupid. if he threw his underwear at Gaz or another of the lads in the house then Vicki wouldn't have cared at all. he also treats her like a baby saying things like "unacceptable behaviour". who does he think he is? lol

Gaz and Charlotte drama will be everlasting. I don't mind it though, I mean it would be really boring if they weren't there so i'm happy that they aren't pulling a Jay or Becca with being boring and not delivering this series

why does Jay hate Rebecca so much? I thought it was sexual tension but he seems to legit have a problem with her.
Does anyone have a link where I can see last nights ep online?! Can't find it anywhere ): x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 364
Original post by #JayJay

why does Jay hate Rebecca so much? I thought it was sexual tension but he seems to legit have a problem with her.

I think it was because she pied him last series. I actually think she's a lot more likeable in this series and Jay is just still with a dent in his ego as he never managed to bang her. I think he would be like that with Vicki as well if he wasn't so scared of her. Becca is more of an easy target.

Reply 365
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
She had a bf called Dan (I think) and her relationship annoyed everyone and then she left for 2 episodes and returned single in the season 1 finalé.

Yes she gave Gaz a blowie on the first episode whilst she still had that mutant boyfriend which she eventually broke up with. I know shes a bit of a slut but I'd say she was one of the more genuine characters on the show and really pretty without make up!

Reply 366
Original post by Arielle
I think it was because she pied him last series. I actually think she's a lot more likeable in this series and Jay is just still with a dent in his ego as he never managed to bang her. I think he would be like that with Vicki as well if he wasn't so scared of her. Becca is more of an easy target.

Cant stand vicki, such an arrogant **** lol. So aggresive, cant believe ricki puts up with her lol
Original post by Holly-Robyn
Does anyone have a link where I can see last nights ep online?! Can't find it anywhere ): x

Try using Graboid, its free for like a month, its what im suing, plus you can watch other shows on it too :smile: Also good quality.
Reply 368
Original post by vn2009
Cant stand vicki, such an arrogant **** lol. So aggresive, cant believe ricki puts up with her lol

I actually think that Ricki is worse, he's such a weird guy. Vicki is bad herself though, Ricki somehow suppresses that from Vicki
Original post by Arielle

I think it's more to do with the fact that he doesn't like her. He hasn't banged Charlotte either and he's actually quite civil with Vicky. I doubt he's scared of Vicky, he's a grown man. Rebecca does look annoying- I remember someone on here who used to go to school with her having a rather unpleasant experience with her. Plus the small fact that you'd think a clown does her make up
Original post by #JayJay
I actually think that Ricki is worse, he's such a weird guy. Vicki is bad herself though, Ricki somehow suppresses that from Vicki

I agree here, at least Vicki is consistent!
Original post by 9MmBulletz
I agree here, at least Vicki is consistent!

Same. He's mental!. One minute saying chucking her bra at her mates is 'disrespectful to the relationship', the next planning to buy an engagement ring... He's up and down like a brides nightie!
At least Vicky has been a bit crazy from the start... She has her moments being aggressive/annoying/moody but she doesn't half crack me up haha c

[QUOTE='rach [shikari];38789757']Try using Graboid, its free for like a month, its what im suing, plus you can watch other shows on it too :smile: Also good quality.

Cheers! I eventually found it on project free but will keep that in mind for next week if I still can't find it (: x

Reply 373
I have to say, i'm liking James more and more per episode. he's banter is proper good. why is it that i've only recently noticed this...
Reply 374
does anyone know the song that was playing when ricci was proposing to vicky?

the lyrics were "because its such a f-ing shame that they gave you all the blame"
Original post by #JayJay
I have to say, i'm liking James more and more per episode. he's banter is proper good. why is it that i've only recently noticed this...

Agreed I used to think he was boring etc which is why he never pulled, but I find myself bursting out laughing at some of his comments on situations. Just think he's got a little bit more confidence now so his characters coming out.

Still **** at pulling though :tongue:, guess thats james for you
Reply 376
Original post by Kevin J
does anyone know the song that was playing when ricci was proposing to vicky?

the lyrics were "because its such a f-ing shame that they gave you all the blame"

yeah i'd like to know as well. it was supposed to be a romantic moment yet all I could hear was the f word haha. decent song though.

Original post by Glow in the dark
Agreed I used to think he was boring etc which is why he never pulled, but I find myself bursting out laughing at some of his comments on situations. Just think he's got a little bit more confidence now so his characters coming out.

Still **** at pulling though :tongue:, guess thats james for you

yeah I think it's exactly that. he's gained a lot more confidence being on the show and he's coming out of his shell. well either that or the producers are giving him more air time now that he's banging Holly?
Reply 377
Original post by #JayJay
yeah i'd like to know as well. it was supposed to be a romantic moment yet all I could hear was the f word haha. decent song though.

[video="youtube;ACUgNHABE6k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUgNHABE6k[/video]

props go to aeterno in the whats that song thread.
Just saw an extended trailer for the next series, I think James comes out LOL?
Original post by Bobsyourgrandma
Just saw an extended trailer for the next series, I think James comes out LOL?

NOOOOOO! You serious? :')

Quick Reply

Latest