The Student Room Group

Do any girls actually like Lynx deodorant on guys?

Personally, I think they all smell horrible. I don't see how they can attract girls, I'd feel more repelled. I prefer fruity, woody, fragrances.

What are your opinions? Do you like Lynx?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh god I hate lynx!!! It's smell cheap and I feel like I'm suffocating when ppl spray too much

I like classy perfumes like million bar etc. :biggrin:
Original post by bambi_eyes
Oh god I hate lynx!!! It's smell cheap and I feel like I'm suffocating when ppl spray too much

I like classy perfumes like million bar etc. :biggrin:

Ugh yes, I hate people who spray to much
13 year old girls. :dontknow:
I use Suremen anyways, is that ok?
Reply 5
I wouldn't notice the difference between it, another deoderant or just naturally smelling fine.
Reply 6
No, probably more to do with the fact that the type of boys who wear lynx spray on the whole bottle in one go though. Can barely breathe when that happens.
Reply 7
ya most people who use lynx just bath themselves in it. They really need some self-control
Reply 8
Most of them do smell horrible... but Excite smells really nice :biggrin: The only one I am willing to use.
I can't stand lynx it reminds me of the time at secondary school where boys just discovered it and thought spraying the entire can in one sitting was a good idea
Reply 10
No buy a decent winter fragrance instead. I recommend YSL L'homme La Nuit. Women seriously gush waterfalls when they smell this.
Reply 11
nope...it gives me a headache :colonhash:
Lynx Africa seems half decent amongst the female and male population, my girlfriend used to steal my can from me and smell it :frown:

Higher quality deodorants out there though.
Reply 13
I like it :smile:
lynx is not good, in any quantity
Yeah all the boys in school wore it and used so much you couldn't breathe. I don't like Sure for men either, or any "manly" fragrances. Most girls ones seem better to me
Reply 16
Better than BO. But as a girl, I do much prefer Hugo boss/paco robane(sp?) on my bf
Original post by Popppppy
13 year old girls. :dontknow:

Even when I was 13 I hated it. I remember having 'deodorant wars' with the boys at school because we both hated the smell of each other's, and you could say "Hahaha... you smell like a GIRL now." It didn't help that my brother is only a year younger so my memories of it weren't of the boys in my class that wore it but of being unable to use the bathroom because he had gassed it out with 'Africa'.
Oh I love it... Especially the chocolatey one :wink: But yeah, when there's too much then it's a bit sickly :') I do prefer something more sophisticated though :wink:
Reply 19
No, almost every girl i know thinks that lynx=sweety teenage boys. Spend some time to find yourself a nice but not overly strong male scent instead. It might be more expensie but at least you won't smell like a 13year old.

Quick Reply

Latest