The Student Room Group

dating tall girls

im 17 and 5'11/ 6ft and my whole life, i have hated my life bc of my height, only until recently have i been more comfortable. I hate it when people point it out so i just point out insecurities about them and that seemed to fix my life hehe. I'm not looking for a relationship but i've seen some of my friends get rejected because of their height but then the guy would be like 6'3? They were talking for a while and they went on about 4 dates if that means anything.

Why do guys reject girls even when they are visibly shorter? is it some kind of fetish i dont get it. Like even tall guys dont like tall girls but i dont understand why if there's s height difference. Why do guys not like tall girls even if they are tall themselves
Reply 1
Don’t worry, while being shorter is a feminine trait, it isn’t a big issue being taller. In fact there are guys with a thing for taller girls. Being up for dating someone shorter than you will help too
hi
A lot of guys can like tall girls, most models are tall though aren't always necessarily exactly what guys want but for displaying the clothes. I think tall girls can look very elegant if they are the right build. Danger is being too thin - gangly looking, or too big - massive looking. So long as you are neither extremes being tall can be a plus with guys, up to 6ft should be ok but high heels may make you tower over guys.

By contrast girls that are too short can be a pain for guys, both intimacy wise making it awkward and around town as if they are pretty short they may look a bit junior.

If you're tall and have an average to somewhat toned figure then dresses can work real well as they accentuate the female form. That can really help to attract guys.
It’s immaturity I’m afraid…once you get a bit older height doesn’t matter. If you click with someone, then it’s completely irrelevant. Any guys/girls saying they wouldn’t date someone a certain height is actually quite petty.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of guys can like tall girls, most models are tall though aren't always necessarily exactly what guys want but for displaying the clothes. I think tall girls can look very elegant if they are the right build. Danger is being too thin - gangly looking, or too big - massive looking. So long as you are neither extremes being tall can be a plus with guys, up to 6ft should be ok but high heels may make you tower over guys.

By contrast girls that are too short can be a pain for guys, both intimacy wise making it awkward and around town as if they are pretty short they may look a bit junior.

If you're tall and have an average to somewhat toned figure then dresses can work real well as they accentuate the female form. That can really help to attract guys.

Yeah that’s right but some girls like tall guys, but I remember a girl who I knew was a lot shorter then me liked me because I was tall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending