The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

IMG_4080.jpg
I posted this a couple of months ago originally, but after getting a quick crash course in editing at my Uni society, i've made it look 10x better.
Not amazing but it was taken/edited on my phone. :tongue:
Reflections in architecture near Bristol Harbourside

Panoramic shot of Bristol Harbourside/S.S Great Britain. Not great lighting on the light sorry (was taken on an iPhone)

On the way back from... the future.

Requires some cropping but I don't have PS on this PC...

Burneston Startrails by benhphotos, on Flickr
Reply 3946

Spoiler

Getting back into photography slowly, starting off with taking my dog to the woods :smile:

Peekaboo by Lara JB, on Flickr

Proud by Lara JB, on Flickr

And probably my favourite..

Let's Play! by Lara JB, on Flickr
Original post by Fergo
I posted this a couple of months ago originally, but after getting a quick crash course in editing at my Uni society, i've made it look 10x better.

Where is this? :smile: it looks really, really familiar, but I can't place my finger on where from.
Original post by greenfly125
Where is this? :smile: it looks really, really familiar, but I can't place my finger on where from.

As you go to Keele, i'm guessing you've seen it on the Snapshot page? :tongue: Photo was in Ashbourne though, from my window.
(edited 11 years ago)
Couple of new bird photos:

Starling Murmuration (My video is better xD)

Photography blog: http://katielouisephotography.co.uk/
Original post by Fergo
As you go to Keele, i'm guessing you've seen it on the Snapshot page? :tongue: Photo was in Ashbourne though, from my window.

Oh no, I actually hadn't (to be fair, i just googled keele snapshot - i didn't know it existed).

I probably recognised the scene because I have grown up around Derbyshire and the Peak District and bridges and rolling hills look the same :smile:
Oh no, I actually hadn't (to be fair, i just googled keele snapshot - i didn't know it existed).

I probably recognised the scene because I have grown up around Derbyshire and the Peak District and bridges and rolling hills look the same :smile:

Aha yeah, most of Derbyshire is pretty similar. :tongue:

Original post by Fergo
Aha yeah, most of Derbyshire is pretty similar. :tongue:

There's snow out on the peaks atm :-)

Using the TSR App - Please excuse any typos :smile:
caterpillar edit.jpg

actually one I took in the summer, but I've been absent from TSR for a while... I didn't like the new look :redface: but now I forgot the old one I'm back.. lol x
DSC_1711.jpgDSC_0361smaller.jpgDSC_1698.jpg

I miss travelling :frown:
Pero's Bridge in Bristol :smile:

Left to right: Tiger at Dartmoor Zoological Park; Land's End (I was chuffed with this one, considering my father and I were shivering outside on a cool April evening to get shots of the sunset!); Bigbury (South Devon)
4 april.jpgEgyptian Gosling. Taken in Richmond Park, London. Check out danielleconnorphotography.zenfolio.com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending