The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by Tabris
I just watched this week's Chuuni. I think I'm going to die.

'Yuuta.'
haha yeah great ep of chuuni, rikka was so cute, was the first time that really made me go hnnnnnnngggg :pinch:

finally my long week of work is over and i can relax and catch up with some anime :h: oh and sleep of course :p: and i realised the other day that i could actually use torrents here, should have given it more time at the start :facepalm2: but now as im so used to streaming the last 2 months i dont feel like downloading anymore :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3982
Alfheim Online:pierre: An mmo centred around fairies.:no: Probably appeals to aion players and people like AJ.:hmmm:
got back to watching SAO, just watched ep 16, wasnt very fond of this whole fairy thing when they started the new arc but its not bad :teeth: i wander who leafa is :wink:

man these SAO eps just whizz pass..
(edited 11 years ago)
Just joined^^
Reply 3985
Original post by vin
Alfheim Online:pierre: An mmo centred around fairies.:no: Probably appeals to aion players and people like AJ.:hmmm:

If you think that's bad you should look up TERA online.
Reply 3986
Original post by Carecup
If you think that's bad you should look up TERA online.

Ah thats the one I meant, not Aion:pinch: All these games sound the same to me.:ahee:
Btooom! 7 :coma: so many good shows this season, hard to choose my fave one :beard:

ah ep 8 was pretty damn good as well :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
Btooom! 7 :coma: so many good shows this season, hard to choose my fave one :beard:

ah ep 8 was pretty damn good as well :h:

I was just waiting for that ep to come since i read manga, looking forward to magi/sao/sukitte iinayo :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3989
SAO latest episode.

No.

Stop it.

I'm not ok with this.

PLS STAP.
Original post by Carecup
SAO latest episode.

No.

Stop it.

I'm not ok with this.

PLS STAP.

Tentacle rape much, next ep should be good though i feel like they had to do this ep as a set up

Reply 3991
Started Btoom! :mmm: terrible name for such a popular game.:lolwut: And the main character is using a controller.:zomg:
"I can feel it, but it doesnt hurt or feel wrong.":mmm:
Original post by Carecup
SAO latest episode.

No.

Stop it.

I'm not ok with this.

PLS STAP.

:wtf: Oh dear what were they thinking.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3992
Well that second ep of btoom was disturbing. :s-smilie: The only thing that would have made the fat guy creepier would be some sort of neck beard.:beard:
Reply 3993
Btoom reminds me of me playing video games and my mother would just pop in and ask me something causing me to be pissed off.
Makes me want to cry and say sorry =(

Probably the only anime that reminds me of my life, trying to think of others.
Original post by N0body
Btoom reminds me of me playing video games and my mother would just pop in and ask me something causing me to be pissed off.
Makes me want to cry and say sorry =(

Probably the only anime that reminds me of my life, trying to think of others.

I still get really annoyed when my parents interrupt my anime viewing to ask me something, happened when I was watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure earlier. :mad: Why can't they wait for the ~10 second gap between my finishing one episode and starting another? :hmmm:

*hasn't been sent to any tropical island survival games... yet*

Btooom! really is a terrible name, though. :giggle: The anime itself is entertaining enough, but nothing amazing.
Reply 3995
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I still get really annoyed when my parents interrupt my anime viewing to ask me something, happened when I was watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure earlier. :mad: Why can't they wait for the ~10 second gap between my finishing one episode and starting another? :hmmm:

*hasn't been sent to any tropical island survival games... yet*

Btooom! really is a terrible name, though. :giggle: The anime itself is entertaining enough, but nothing amazing.

As long as Btoom! amuses me, I'm happy. But there's something about the main female character that I just don't like. Or episode 2 was messed up for me
Reply 3996
Original post by Carecup
SAO latest episode.

No.

Stop it.

I'm not ok with this.

PLS STAP.

[video="youtube;7TPpq2HRx98"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TPpq2HRx98&feature=g-u[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Naami
[video="youtube;7TPpq2HRx98"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TPpq2HRx98&feature=g-u[/video]

When i saw this link i guessed 99% it would be gigguk rofl feel so awesome :biggrin:

awww the ending to chuuni 9 :h:
Original post by eugenius 8
awww the ending to chuuni 9 :h:

That was the end?! Damn it...
Them feels

Latest