The Student Room Group

GCSE you did worst in

Scroll to see replies

Music, did absolutely amazing in coursework As & a*s and ended up getting an E in the exam which brought my overall grade down to a C :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Science. absolute nightmare.
Original post by pratstercs
French. Got a B, but even that was due to profuse cheating in the reading and writing exams, and flopped the other two!

Haha same, I cheated in the writing and still got a B :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Citizenship :tongue:
I got a C in my physics in June exams but thats because I gave up on it however im retaking it in January and hopefully i will get that A
french
Reply 46
CITZENSHIP!!! (or Sh*tterthansh*t :biggrin: as we called it (due to a rubbish teacher))
Reply 47
Maths / Design and Tech = B
Reply 48
Art, darn thing, I got a B despite it being the subject I spent most of my time on:confused:
Reply 49
I don't really know how good I'm doing in my subjects, but I guess probably History. Last year I got top marks in the practise essays we did, but this year I seem to be getting worse marks and the questions haven't really changed...
B in French and that was annoying cos nearly an A totally messed up listening exam :/ but I can't complain still a decent grade!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Elm Tree
History.

I'm on a C:cry2:

It's not bad but it's ruining my A*-b grades

same ha ha ha
although I've realised it was only the Germany section I was rubbish at... and am now getting a* in coursework and the 'england after ww2' section
which means I have to resit germany
sad times
B in Drama, but now I'm constantly laughing at bad acting in films i.e. Twilight
Reply 53
E in maths and a D in Additional Science. And they took me aside and told me not to sit my French paper because I'd fail -.-
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by pratstercs
French. Got a B, but even that was due to profuse cheating in the reading and writing exams, and flopped the other two!

How did you cheat in the reading? :lolwut: I mean, I can understand the writing as it's internal, but isn't the reading an external exam?
B in English Language.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S6500
Reply 56
Reply 57
Physics :tongue:
Reply 58

Know the feeling dude!

Also my worst, also a D..
I did Standard Grades (Scottish equivalent) and my worst grade was a 3 (C) in Maths. Although I did actually try and pull my socks up in the few remaining weeks before the exam, I made an absolute dog's dinner of the paper.

Quick Reply

Latest