The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

foundation courses, has anyone heard back yet?

Has anyone applying to any foundation courses heard back as of yet?
Ive applied to the social sciences and havnt heard back yet.

Scroll to see replies

I have applied to Hull College to study Foundation Criminology and I received a conditional offer on Thursday (24th)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
But this isnt at Keele, is it?
Oh yeah sorry lol. Didnt read the uni, just saw your post on unanswered threads
Reply 4
Anyone heard back yet?
I've been accepted by Durham, Exeter, Newcastle and Warwick and waiting for King's College London, Nottingham and Bristol. (Law pathway in some, others are social sciences and arts and humanities f. courses.)
Reply 6
Original post by naberbenbegum
I've been accepted by Durham, Exeter, Newcastle and Warwick and waiting for King's College London, Nottingham and Bristol. (Law pathway in some, others are social sciences and arts and humanities f. courses.)

Again, Im asking for Keele applicants.
Original post by lawstudent91
Oh yeah sorry lol. Didnt read the uni, just saw your post on unanswered threads

same here.
Reply 8
Hey Patrick, I sent off my application for 'astrophysics with a science foundation year' at Keele on the 2nd of December and I'm still waiting for a decision from them. Hopefully we'll hear back soon.
Reply 9
At least im not the only one not to hear back from them yet. Will it be your firm if you get it?
Reply 10
My friend heard back about a week after her application. She now has an unconditional to study Integrated English with a foundation year at Goldsmiths uni.
Reply 11
Original post by FifiKhan
My friend heard back about a week after her application. She now has an unconditional to study Integrated English with a foundation year at Goldsmiths uni.

Thats great but is that relevant to Keele applicants?
Reply 12
Original post by Patrickmh1
At least im not the only one not to hear back from them yet. Will it be your firm if you get it?

My thoughts exactly. Yeah it will be. I've only applied there anyway so it's a make or break thing for me.
Reply 13
Original post by _SomeBeans
My thoughts exactly. Yeah it will be. I've only applied there anyway so it's a make or break thing for me.

Well the best of luck to you, it is my firm if I get an offer.
Reply 14
I have also applied to Keele, havent heard back they sent me an email but it was under someone elses name :frown:
Reply 15
It is so so so irritating waiting for it, it is the last one of mine to hear back from but it is the one I want most! -.-
Reply 16
Foundation Science (Chem) here, not heard anything back form them yet either. Relieved to hear it isn't just me!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
I applied for the foundation year for science (Biomedical Science) @ Keele, I already have an offer for the Full undergraduate degree for Bsc Biomedical Science, I submitted my UCAS in mid November and still have heard nothing back for the Foundation as it is my backup, My thoughts on this matter is that the academic school's are different to the Foundation's application process they must be really sifting through all of our applications with a fine tooth comb. Will keep you posted! Good Luck!! :smile:
Reply 18
I've received a conditional offer from Durham for Psychology (Applied) with foundation and have already firmed it.
Reply 19
Original post by Emre944
I've received a conditional offer from Durham for Psychology (Applied) with foundation and have already firmed it.

okay. Not Keele though.

Quick Reply

Latest