The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering Foundation Year

I've just sent off my application and one of my choices was the UCL foundation year. I know it may be a bit early but can i ask is anyone else applying for this course or has anyone received an invitation to the assessment day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've just sent off my application and one of my choices was the UCL foundation year. I know it may be a bit early but can i ask is anyone else applying for this course or has anyone received an invitation to the assessment day?

im thinking of. if u don't mind me asking have u heard back and what grades did u apply with?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

I applied for the same course around when you applied as well, I haven't received any responses from them, apparently they take up to 10 weeks to respond but idk how that's going since I've already received offers from a two other unis I've applied to with no word from UCL.
im thinking of. if u don't mind me asking have u heard back and what grades did u apply with?

Unfortunately i havent heard back yet, i applied to the computer science foundation year with:
IT: DD
Business: D*
Media: B
Core Maths: B
i got invited to an assessment centre at UCL
my predicted grades are BBB.
Can I ask when you applied, also did they annouce it to you via email?
my predicted are AAA but i haven't recieved a reply yet
Original post by randomnameidk123

i applied a long time ago since im also an early applicant. so i think it was the first week of october or something around that time when i applied.

yhh i got an email and then had to confirm that id attend
i applied a long time ago since im also an early applicant. so i think it was the first week of october or something around that time when i applied.

ahhh alr thanks, i applied around christmas time
ahhh alr thanks, i applied around christmas time

hopefully u hear back soon bro
hi there, can I ask if you met the access ucl eligibility?
Original post by anony123456
hi there, can I ask if you met the access ucl eligibility?

yhh im just an average guy nothing really special. i meet the access UCL scheme bc of my postcode and state school but dont have any other reasons to be elegibile
Those grades area so **** bruv
Original post by YEZE NCASHEN
Those grades area so **** bruv

What are you talking about
Original post by anony123456
What are you talking about

Its a joke bruv thats my boy
I want to apply to the engineering foundation year next year as I am currently year 12

I would like to ask if these International Baccalaureate Career-Related course I would like to ask if I get a chance to get accepted:

Analysis and Approaches Math's Standard Level: 6
English Lit and Lang Standard Level: 6
BTEC Level 3 Extended National Diploma Applied Science: D*DD
(edited 1 year ago)

Can I ask what grades you applied with and what course after the foundation year?
Can I ask what grades you applied with and what course after the foundation year?

applied with BBB predicted and for chem eng foundation
ngl i applied late octorber/early november it was one of them. i applied with A sociology A religious studies and distinction applied science. i havent heard back. i didnt get the 5 in maths i got a 4- so i didnt meet the one eligibility man, idk i have a strong personal statement so its a shame i havent heard back. i applied for engineering foundation.
i got invited to an assessment centre at UCL
my predicted grades are BBB.

I applied for mechanical engineering with foundation year at UCL and have submitted my application around early november so like over 3 months ago. But I haven't heard anything from them yet. Is this a sign that I would be unsuccessful with my application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending