The Student Room Group

What is your current and all time favourite game?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Current- fifa 13
All time- Football manager. I'm still playing fm 09
Currently: Borderlands 2
All time: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (please let the iOS/Android version be an isometric port :crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf:)
Reply 62
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. :wink:
Skyrim, so excited for ESO :eek:
Reply 64
Original post by hbk4894
title says it all really , what is your favourite current and all time favourite game

for me

currently its PES 2011 , i play on that a lot of the time.

and for all time it has got to be Championship Manager 00/01 , first game i really played much off.

I really enjoy playing bloxors and go sushi round which is found on miniclip!
pffff well depends..

battle for naboo was the first pc game i played and absolutly loved it.. porbably the reason why I started to play games!

frickin loved spyro year of the dragon as well!

Currently playing some SW The Old republic and its great! SC 2 WoL and HotS,
Current favourite game would probably be Minecraft or Far Cry 3. Of all time, Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

Original post by AldyAbe92
at the moment Killzone 2 and my all time favorite Command & Conquer : Red Alert 2.

Such an awesome game, dunno how many hours I wasted playing that online :tongue:
Reply 67
Original post by Leonidas12
Current favourite game would probably be Minecraft or Far Cry 3. Of all time, Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

Such an awesome game, dunno how many hours I wasted playing that online :tongue:

Red Alert 2 by Westwood was epic, but then EA had to ruin the series with RA3 :frown:
I spent many, many, many hours on RA2: Yuri's Revenge, and I personally think that none of those hours were wasted :wink:
Reply 68
My favorite recent game is probably Far Cry 3: hours spent on single player, many hours I will spend on Co-op, and many more hours I will spend on Map Editor. It is soooo much better than FC2 which had those impossible-to-find diamonds..

Favorite mod is definitely DayZ- Can't wait for the standalone to come out.

My most anticipated game is ArmaIII. was announced in 2011, but will probably come out late 2013. If it is anything like ArmaII, it will be the most insanely realistic shooter simulator of all time!

Favorite game of all time has to be Red Alert 2. that was the game that got me into gaming and I loved it :biggrin: RA2 will always have a place on my desktop..
Original post by WesleyT
Red Alert 2 by Westwood was epic, but then EA had to ruin the series with RA3 :frown:
I spent many, many, many hours on RA2: Yuri's Revenge, and I personally think that none of those hours were wasted :wink:

Haha true, they weren't wasted hours when you think about it :smile: Yuri's Revenge was awesome, had so many LAN matches and online matches with friends.

IMO, RA3 wasn't too bad, had great fun with it online, mainly in the beta, but it was nothing compared to RA2 I agree.
Reply 70
favourite atm is Arkham City.
favourite of all time has to be Dino Crisis 2, miss that game so much
the sims 3 woop!

deg deg :wink:
Reply 72
Medal of Honour Allied Assault - MOHAA
or
Call of Duty 2 - Not black ops 2 or anything like that....
Favourtie game right now would be Black ops 2/Borderlands 2.

Of all time i would have to choose the original Spyro the dragon- Loved that game!
Reply 74
All time - tekken tag tournament 1
Current - forza horizon
Reply 75
Current: The Darkness II or Payday the heist

All time: Gunstar Heroes or Shinobi
Reply 76
Would be very hard to pick an all time favourite ;p Vanilla WoW, Red Alert 2, Counter-Strike 1.6 would be up there though.

Age of Empires 2: Forgotten Empires is what me and my mates are currently playing :colone:
Rather sadly Temple Run Oz

All time have - original The Sims or original Monkey Island
Reply 78
Original post by Jack7Richards
Currently: Borderlands 2
All time: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (please let the iOS/Android version be an isometric port :crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf::crossedf:)

What? Rct on iOS! I love that game so much ^^

Currently: Minecraft and LBP 2 (not much though, not enough time although I'm doing a smash bros tournament next week with some friends)

All time favourite: hm tricky, I would say Super Mario Galaxy and rollercoaster tycoon 2 a very close second :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xPrincessLx
Favourtie game right now would be Black ops 2/Borderlands 2.

Of all time i would have to choose the original Spyro the dragon- Loved that game!

Spyro for me too, I miss that little dragon.

Quick Reply

Latest