The Student Room Group

Birmingham bus stabbing death: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of murder of 16 ...

Scroll to see replies

Cool.
Original post by Kibalchich
Hysterical much?

People who react in this, hysterical, way annoy me.

Last weekend, a man was murdered near a supermarket near my house. It has been the first murder around here for ages. From early reports, it seems to have been a fight between two people which got out of hand.

Despite the fact that this was an isolated incident between two people, the number of people I have heard saying: "It isn't safe to go out now!" "what has [town name] come to? I blame the foreigns!" "This is happening too often, so sad" "I need to go to [town name] for shopping but I'm scarred - chances are you will get killed these days..."

I blame certain sections of the press as well as the general tendency for people to be hysterical loons. :mad:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 222
Original post by Harry Callahan
Anyone trying to defend this specimen needs their head looking at. A wonderful example of the chronic effects of multiculturalism we see every day.

Lock him up for life in a bare cell. Better still, hang the bastard.

I'm pretty sure a white british lady was recently arrested for killing an old woman and 2-3 other people, she also suffered from mental ilness just like this guy. Multiculturalism has nothing to do with it.
Original post by arkhamz
I'm pretty sure a white british lady was recently arrested for killing an old woman and 2-3 other people, she also suffered from mental ilness just like this guy. Multiculturalism has nothing to do with it.

So multiculturalism has caused no crime whatsoever, has it not?

Didn't you have enough humiliation yesterday?
Didn't you have enough humiliation yesterday?

Don't kid yourself. You've shown yourself up for the criminal sympathiser you are.
Don't kid yourself. You've shown yourself up for the criminal sympathiser you are.

Clearly not. :biggrin:

Now...where did I sympathise with criminals?
Clearly not. :biggrin:

Now...where did I sympathise with criminals?

By arguing the same old dirge - these people need help - rather than supporting the sort of deserved punishment.
By arguing the same old dirge - these people need help - rather than supporting the sort of deserved punishment.

"these people"? What, mentally ill people? Well, I'm a student mental health nurse, it would be odd of me not to!

Do you understand the mental health act and how people get sectioned?
"these people"? What, mentally ill people? Well, I'm a student mental health nurse, it would be odd of me not to!

Do you understand the mental health act and how people get sectioned?

You the nurse or the patient? Because it's difficult to tell.
You the nurse or the patient? Because it's difficult to tell.

So that's a no, you don't understand how the Mental Health Act works.
Reply 231

you have empathy issues.
why would we punish mentally ill people?
Reply 232
Original post by rolos12345
Damn right. Singapore has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and it has a mandatory capital punishment policy.

singapore is muslim not a good thing to go by "sarcasm"
Even if he was in the grip of a psychosis?

Allegedly
Original post by Guy Secretan
Allegedly

Well he's been detained under the Mental Health Act, so that's a pretty good indicator.
Reply 235

Please re-read my post.
Reply 236
Original post by Tabzqt
you have empathy issues.
why would we punish mentally ill people?

I understand that they have issues which are outside their control but come on, how will they learn that what they are doing is bad unless you punish them? I'm not implying the sort of punishments that harry would give btw
You think 16 year old school girls should arm themseleves?

no not 16 year old girls, but like mature and responsible adults, so if they see someone who is gonna try and stab someone else, they could then just shoot their leg or something..
why did he just decide to stab the blonde blue eyed girl?

pretty obvious this violent murdering racist has been detained under the mental health act just to cover up the true motives of the crime.
Original post by arkhamz
I understand that they have issues which are outside their control but come on, how will they learn that what they are doing is bad unless you punish them? I'm not implying the sort of punishments that harry would give btw

Tell me what you know about psychosis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending