The Student Room Group

Uni of Cambridge, are my resits going to hold me back?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by member591354
I am not seeking attention, I merely point out the truth.

And you seem to be trying awfully hard to point out the truth to people who don't care :rolleyes: Who are you trying to kid?
Reply 81
I am not seeking attention, I merely point out the truth.

"Don't let the muggles get you down!"

Which college, incidentally?
Original post by Felix Felicis
And you seem to be trying awfully hard to point out the truth to people who don't care :rolleyes: Who are you trying to kid?

Sometimes I fool myself into believing that other people seek the truth like I do. I am wrong, I know.
Original post by gainsbourg
"Don't let the muggles get you down!"

Which college, incidentally?

Why should I tell you? It is none of your business.
Original post by Robbie242
if sxx=594 sxy=92 and syy=670 calculate the Pearson Product Moment Correlation Coefficient and describe the correlation between how many ****s (0 to be exact) I give and your comments.

r=SxySxxSyy r = \frac{Sxy}{\sqrt{Sxx*Syy}}
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 85
Why should I tell you? It is none of your business.

You don't have to tell me; there is no "should", I was asking you to volunteer such information, hence the question.

I suppose it is none of my business, but things rarely are on online forums - the point is that people discuss things of mutual interest.

Use your brain, yeah?
Sometimes I fool myself into believing that other people seek the truth like I do. I am wrong, I know.

Hmm, I'm disappointed. Are you only a beginner level troll? :frown:
Reply 87
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
r=SxySxxSyy r = \frac{Sxy}{\sqrt{Sxx*Syy}}
yup and it comes up a positive correlation value of around 0.145 meaning I'm on the edge of giving a ****, but not quite there since hes not worth my time.
You don't have to tell me; there is no "should", I was asking you to volunteer such information, hence the question.

I suppose it is none of my business, but things rarely are on online forums - the point is that people discuss things of mutual interest.

Use your brain, yeah?

Shut up.
yup and it comes up a positive correlation value of around 0.145 meaning I'm on the edge of giving a ****, but not quite there since hes not worth my time.

Idiots...
Reply 90
Idiots...
Your the one who can't do alevel maths clearly plug and chug into formulas, is it that much to handle?
Reply 91
Not worth your time?

I'm your equal, at least...

Don't you want to play?
Your the one who can't do alevel maths clearly plug and chug into formulas, is it that much to handle?

Is this your first year of AS?
I'm not actually sure if member is gainsbourg as well and is trying to troll himself :eyeball:

Who said I can't do A Level Mathematics? I don't think deciding to not choose a subject at A Level makes you automatically a failure in said subject. :rolleyes:
Reply 95
Original post by Lord Frieza
Is this your first year of AS?
Yeah
Original post by Felix Felicis
I'm not actually sure if member is gainsbourg as well and is trying to troll himself :eyeball:

No, he is much weirder... :s-smilie:
Reply 97
Who said I can't do A Level Mathematics? I don't think deciding to not choose a subject at A Level makes you automatically a failure in said subject. :rolleyes:
Ok
Reply 98
No, he is much weirder... :s-smilie:

I'll go with 'stranger', if it's all the same to you...
Not worth your time?

I'm your equal, at least...

Don't you want to play?

Bit homoerotic

Quick Reply

Latest