The Student Room Group

Art Foundation Oxford Brookes/ CSM

Has anybody heard from Oxford Brookes or CSM about a place on their art foundation courses? I know its a little early but i've started worrying myself:s-smilie:
I heard from Oxford Brookes last week, but they rejected me, so maybe it is a good sign for you! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SophieGloria
I heard from Oxford Brookes last week, but they rejected me, so maybe it is a good sign for you! :smile:

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully though, I really want to get in there, its beautiful.
Original post by nabilarhubarb
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully though, I really want to get in there, its beautiful.

I don't mind, I already had an offer from UCA Farnham and I actually realised that the course wasn't really for me!
Good luck though! It did look like a brilliant place to live :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by SophieGloria
I don't mind, I already had an offer from UCA Farnham and I actually realised that the course wasn't really for me!
Good luck though! It did look like a brilliant place to live :smile:

Congrats! and thank you :smile:
Reply 5
My friend applied for the foundation at CSM too but was told to wait a minimum of 3 weeks before they get back to you! Patience is golden I guess...
Reply 6
art foundation jesus! Don't work too hard!
Reply 7
Hey there,
I just got my acceptance to csm today and I got an acceptance to Oxford Brookes the day after my portfolio review (which was on the 20th feb).

Good luck with everything,

Lucy
Reply 8
Original post by lucyemms
Hey there,
I just got my acceptance to csm today and I got an acceptance to Oxford Brookes the day after my portfolio review (which was on the 20th feb).

Good luck with everything,

Lucy

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a great time at either one :smile: unfortunately I didn't get in :/ no fear though im not giving up just yet!
Reply 9
Hi ,

I have applied to the International Foundation course in Arts, Law and Humanities.

Do you know if it's hard to get 70% by the end of the year ?

I had 82 for my Toefl test , is it going to be boring ?

Thanks
Hei. I got my acceptance for international foundation arts and law... i'm so glad it's over... now the halls... can not decide which ones to choose... and is that right that this course starts on september 1.?
Reply 11
Original post by Elena_Siile
Hei. I got my acceptance for international foundation arts and law... i'm so glad it's over... now the halls... can not decide which ones to choose... and is that right that this course starts on september 1.?

I'm glad there is finally somebody in the same course! This course starts on September 17th and we have to come during the weekend!

I'm Solenne by the way! Where are you from ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm so glad to already meet somebody on the same course ! :wink: i am from Latvia.how about you? Which accomodation are you taking? x
Reply 13
Original post by Elena_Siile
Hi! I'm so glad to already meet somebody on the same course ! :wink: i am from Latvia.how about you? Which accomodation are you taking? x

Hey ! I'm from France! I've applied for Lady Spencer Hall ( it´s catered ). And you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still thinking ... i can't decide.:frown:
Reply 15
Ok, keep me informed !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest