The Student Room Group

Celebrities you cant stand?

dont know if there was a thread on this , but which celebrites do you not like or hate for that matter?

mine are

Justin Bieber
One Direction
Conor Maynard
Joey Barton
Chris Brown
Rihanna

Scroll to see replies

Katie Price, Gavin Henson, everyone from The Only Way is Essex, ditto Made in Chelsea, Geordie Shore, the Valleys, etc, though I wouldn't call them celebrities.
Jessie J :mob:
Reply 3
3/4 of celebrities. Seriously, there are too many to name.
Nicki Minaj .
Reply 5
Katie Price
Th guy from celebrity juice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
1D & Nicki Minge-tard
Reply 8
Joey Barton
Frankie Cocozza
Farrah Abraham
Peaches Geldof
Chloe Madeley
Reply 10
Honestly don't think there are any... If they don't interest me I just avoid them.

And surprisingly i very much like Justin Bieber.

But I suppose I "avoid" Cheryl Cole.
Reply 11
Taylor Swift..
Just all the ones who take themselves way too seriously. Katie Price is a good example, as is P Diddy. Bieber is going down the same road too, not to mention his "beliebers" are ****ing annoying.

My nan is a belieber by the way... she's religious and has no teeth.
Reply 13
Kerry Katona
Katie Price
Honestly? The very nature of the people usually described as 'celebrities' means that I'd probably end up naming most of those who are widely accepted as one. I find myself baffled by the interest shown towards 'celebrity'.
The kardashians.

For all those who think that Kim is a role model

:toofunny:

I have a long list mind you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
The kardashians.

For all those who think that Kim is a role model

:toofunny:

I have a long list mind you.

Surprised it took this long for a member of the Kardashian 'klan' to be mentioned. :ashamed:
Original post by YouGotSerbed
Surprised it took this long for a member of the Kardashian 'klan' to be mentioned. :ashamed:

I thought the same thing! I thought most would have said it by now but apparently not.
Justin Bieber and Katie Price are the only celebs I despise.
Justin Bieber for for obvious reasons, he's got millions of poor teenage girls brainwashed to believes he actually gives a **** about them.
Katie Price because I met her a few years back, and she was absolutley horrible. Never come across someone so arrogant, ignorant and rude.
The ones I've never heard of who expect me to know their names...

Quick Reply

Latest