The Student Room Group

Relationship

Hey, I’m currently in a relationship and I’m turning 21 in 3 weeks so my boyfriend and I have this idea to go for a weekend away to celebrate my birthday. I haven’t had sleepovers in my entire life so I don’t know what to tell my parents they don’t approve of my relationship so I can’t really say I’m going with him, I have too lie and I really want to have fun with him just the two of us.
You are almost 21, they cant really stop you as an adult.

They may guess anyway but you can lie and say you are going to stay with a friend and then go and stay with your boyfriend.

Or say you are going with him but staying in separate rooms (again they may guess).

But you are almost 21, so enjoy your special birthday 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Sihledhladhla
Hey, I’m currently in a relationship and I’m turning 21 in 3 weeks so my boyfriend and I have this idea to go for a weekend away to celebrate my birthday. I haven’t had sleepovers in my entire life so I don’t know what to tell my parents they don’t approve of my relationship so I can’t really say I’m going with him, I have too lie and I really want to have fun with him just the two of us.

If you really want to do it, then follow your heart. Its important you enjoy your life and be happy. Keep in mind that there are times our parents have this instinct that makes them not approve of your relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest