The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU - Forensic Anthropology

Hi, is anyone starting forensic anthropology at LJMU this september? I can't seem to find anybody on my course aha :smile:

Scroll to see replies

It's my insurance choice, so maybe! :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Im doing forensic anthropology!!! :smile:
Hey, i'm studying forensic anthropology at LJMU starting this september:smile: what accommodation you guys in im at North western halls?
Hell, I wish I was. The next Tempe Brennan :wink:
Reply 5
I'm staying at Victoria Halls :smile: Glad I've found more people, feel free to add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mikki.simmonsachapero
When is everyone arriving at liverpool, for me its on the 7th of september :smile:
Original post by clojo368241
Im doing forensic anthropology!!! :smile:

Hey, i'm studying it too :biggrin:, what accommodation you in?
Reply 9
Original post by Stephen.d.h
When is everyone arriving at liverpool, for me its on the 7th of september :smile:

same here, I got the 7th as a move in date from my accommodation, I think it's because freshers starts on the 9th? :biggrin:
Im in atlantic point :smile:
Original post by clojo368241
Im in atlantic point :smile:

Cool, i'm Northwestern halls :smile:, you got far to move to get to liverpool?
I live in York so a couple of hours on the train. How about you?
Has anyone applied for Forensic Anthropology starting this year?
hey everyone im also starting this september but wont be staying in halls as my partners moving up there with me and we live down in kent. Im moving in late august beginning of september to ge settled before freshers week starts and so i can get everything moved in :smile:
Reply 15
I'm starting in September :smile: I'm not staying in halls either but I've found somewhere just round the corner from the campus and moving in on the 6th. How old is everyone starting the course? I'm 25 lol
I'm studying Forensic Anthropology and i'm staying in Liberty atlantic. Flat 61 anyone?!
I'm starting forensic anthropology this year too! I'm 20 and I'm not moving out or anything either :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi I'm doing forensic science this year in ljmu, I think our courses like interlink a bit
Reply 19
Original post by lauraebella
I'm studying Forensic Anthropology and i'm staying in Liberty atlantic. Flat 61 anyone?!

Helloo, I'm doing Forensic Anthropology this September and I will be staying in Liberty Atlantic although, I am Flat 147. :]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending