The Student Room Group

Celebrities you cant stand?

Scroll to see replies

Gareth Bale definitely because he thinks he's all this and he's up his own a*se and he's so overrated. There was one time when he had recovered from an injury and he was back training for the Wales side, and the next minute it's worldwide, breaking news that Gareth bale is training again!!!! I can't stand him ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rihanna. Don't even go there. Perez Hilton - if he can even be called a celebrity. Justin Bieber. The TOWIE lot. Alesha Dixon! She just pisses me off! Danny O'Donoghue. Taylor Swift. Kris freakin' Jenner!! Khloe Kardashian! Wow this is getting to be a long list..Drake, Lil' Wayne - all them rappers who think they're heaven on earth. Olly Murs. Bruno Mars. Holly Willoughby.

Right I'll stop now. That's my rant over for today.
Reply 62
Sonja from Eastenders....that little kid that was in Hollyoaks that max and OB would look after, he was such a beta **** I just wanted to stamp on his throat.
Reply 63
The little **** was called Tom...it has come back to me.
Reply 64
Original post by why-hello-there
Jessie J :mob:

she's lovely, don't get the hate :confused:
Bob Geldof, Will Ferrall, Bono, John Cena, Beyonce, JLS, Matt Baker, Tim Westwood, Sharon Osbourne, Keanu Reeves.

And Paul McCartney, I despise him.
Original post by failiure
she's lovely, don't get the hate :confused:

Extremely annoying and attention seeking-and she reminds me of someone I know who's also extremely annoying and attention seeking, which probably makes it worse. :tongue:
Reply 67
Extremely annoying and attention seeking-and she reminds me of someone I know who's also extremely annoying and attention seeking, which probably makes it worse. :tongue:

well atleast she's talented
Reply 68

YES! Just seeing her face enrages me. She is so annoying.
Original post by failiure
well atleast she's talented

And Josef Fritzl is a talented architect.
Jessie J is dreadful. Wish she would piss off from TV...

Sucks so hard.
Reply 71
Kim Kardashian. Represents everything I hate about modern society.
Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian
I think buffoons are ok. They are almost satirical. Idiots are not. Simon Cowell is a great buffoon, so is Nigel Farrage, so are the Kardashians. No one can really hate them. I think we hate idiots who didn't earn their status. Bieber, One Direction and all other people mentioned here.

I took a personal offence when some idiot in the media compared One Direction to the Stones.
Reply 74
Rita Ora, something totally desperate about her, she's like the bootleg version of Rihanna.

Illuminati princess <3
Reply 75
Rita Ora is vile, I can't stand her!
Chris Brown. Oh my god. Chris Brown.
Paris Hilton. Why is she even a celebrity? What is there to celebrate about her existence?

Lady Gaga and Nikki Minaj. Why?! Just whyyy!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Perrie edwards, the Wanted and Justin Bieber
Reply 78
Alia Bhatt

alia-bhatt-w.jpg

Ross Lynch

220px-Ross_Lynch_Paparazzo_Photography.jpg

All recent Disney Channel shows cast - aside from the Wizards or Waverly place.

Paris Hilton definitely
The cast of Jersey Shore
Kim Kardashian
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by arina162
Kristen Stewart :plz2:

Yes her acting is just downright terrible, but she is very pretty.

Quick Reply

Latest