The Student Room Group

john liverpool moores university - pharm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by martialartist123
Oh well its your choice then.
One thing i actually dont understand is why people always think theyre perfect, except for me. Im always wrong every effin time.
Your obviously to cool for me, I'll be that douchebag then.
Tbf i cant be arsed either, and your right im not sorry i dont regret anything i do so fairplay to you for noticing.
Goodbye then dont think it was meant to be
Good luck with your awesome life!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its my choice? You haven't really left me any choices, Its either I continue talking to you and get rude comments back, or I just forget about you, and everyone in my siuutation would pick the second option.
I haven't said I'm perfect and you shouldn't think of yourself as any less compared to others, I'm not too cool for you -_- we're on the same coolness level.
I've only recently started speaking with you so I don't know where this 'everytime' is coming from, but if you're talking about other people, then maybe you need to rethink. Re-read the convo, everything went fine and it was all jokey jokey, you annoyed me but then everything got back to normal until you put your foot in it. This time you really are to blame.
'I don't think it was meant to be' that's bull :smile: you can't treat & speak to someone like **** and then expect them to be there at the end of the day..if you get me.
And thanks. Good luck to you too.
Original post by Izar
Its my choice? You haven't really left me any choices, Its either I continue talking to you and get rude comments back, or I just forget about you, and everyone in my siuutation would pick the second option.
I haven't said I'm perfect and you shouldn't think of yourself as any less compared to others, I'm not too cool for you -_- we're on the same coolness level.
I've only recently started speaking with you so I don't know where this 'everytime' is coming from, but if you're talking about other people, then maybe you need to rethink. Re-read the convo, everything went fine and it was all jokey jokey, you annoyed me but then everything got back to normal until you put your foot in it. This time you really are to blame.
'I don't think it was meant to be' that's bull :smile: you can't treat & speak to someone like **** and then expect them to be there at the end of the day..if you get me.
And thanks. Good luck to you too.

I suppose 'everyone' is what most people like to be like :biggrin:
And dont worry i wont be firing any more abuse at you. But im not the only one at fault here.
Its an unconscious thing with people that they think theyre always better. Well i dont know you well enough to say what you believe, soo ill leave that judgement.
Ill leave the decision to you now, forgive me for any wrong i've done or said, yesterday was a different day. But the choice is all yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
I suppose 'everyone' is what most people like to be like :biggrin:
And dont worry i wont be firing any more abuse at you. But im not the only one at fault here.
Its an unconscious thing with people that they think theyre always better. Well i dont know you well enough to say what you believe, soo ill leave that judgement.
Ill leave the decision to you now, forgive me for any wrong i've done or said, yesterday was a different day. But the choice is all yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stupid comment but okay :biggrin:
I honestly hands on heart don't even know how I am to blame? Not wanting to seem stuck up or 'perfect' but I actually did nothing wrong. If I did do something wrong, maybe you should point it out to me so I know for the future? Instead of as you correctly said 'firing abuse' at me.
Yes you're right, you don't know me. I don't think of myself as being any higher or any lower than anyone. I believe everyone's on the same level. Which is why, when you said 'too cool for me' I corrected you and said we're both on the same coolness level. If I was what you claim that I am, I would have agreed and walked off.
Yhyh don't worry its all forgotten just be careful about the things you say, especially that whole dating thing, because I know what my intentions were when I was being nice to you. It was simply to be nice&friendly ..and a little bit crazy because that's just how I am...but nothing more.
Original post by Izar
Stupid comment but okay :biggrin:
I honestly hands on heart don't even know how I am to blame? Not wanting to seem stuck up or 'perfect' but I actually did nothing wrong. If I did do something wrong, maybe you should point it out to me so I know for the future? Instead of as you correctly said 'firing abuse' at me.
Yes you're right, you don't know me. I don't think of myself as being any higher or any lower than anyone. I believe everyone's on the same level. Which is why, when you said 'too cool for me' I corrected you and said we're both on the same coolness level. If I was what you claim that I am, I would have agreed and walked off.
Yhyh don't worry its all forgotten just be careful about the things you say, especially that whole dating thing, because I know what my intentions were when I was being nice to you. It was simply to be nice&friendly ..and a little bit crazy because that's just how I am...but nothing more.

Here we go again, just annoyed me again. Another bit of abuse. Soo innocent arent you. You can actually just chill out a bit now.

Things which you actually say just as you normally do ie 'your face is awful' is not normal so you need to reconsider how you speak to other people too.

I will do too, i know that 'dating part' i just said that bit because i got really annoyed too that was after we BOTH started saying things so i will take that on my part.
I know your intentions were to be nice aswell because im sure you are nice, and you were a being nice at first but a tad weird but that was cool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Here we go again, just annoyed me again. Another bit of abuse. Soo innocent arent you. You can actually just chill out a bit now.

Things which you actually say just as you normally do ie 'your face is awful' is not normal so you need to reconsider how you speak to other people too.

I will do too, i know that 'dating part' i just said that bit because i got really annoyed too that was after we BOTH started saying things so i will take that on my part.
I know your intentions were to be nice aswell because im sure you are nice, and you were a being nice at first but a tad weird but that was cool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me innocent? .. Of course :colone:
LOOL okay okay I'll stop verbally abusing you :x
Oh my goodness, I said I didn't mean it in that way. You'll soon get my personality, until then, don't take anything to heart. P.S you is da most beautifulest fish I ever saw in me life (note: I am not hitting on you)
Yeah that part really annoyed me. I was considering beating you with my shoe, the arab way. But then decided that it would be best ignoring you (note: do not take this to heart)
I'm presuming by weird you mean unique, right .. :wink: ?
Original post by Izar
Me innocent? .. Of course :colone:
LOOL okay okay I'll stop verbally abusing you :x
Oh my goodness, I said I didn't mean it in that way. You'll soon get my personality, until then, don't take anything to heart. P.S you is da most beautifulest fish I ever saw in me life (note: I am not hitting on you)
Yeah that part really annoyed me. I was considering beating you with my shoe, the arab way. But then decided that it would be best ignoring you (note: do not take this to heart)
I'm presuming by weird you mean unique, right .. :wink: ?

Oh well at least thats cleared then :biggrin:
Thank you!! *wipes head with relief*

Ok whatever doesnt matter now.... And fair enough i wouldnt blame you if you did :wink:
Yeah when i say to people weird they always take it the wrong way, sometimes weird is good tooo.
Please put your shoes away! And whats the arab wayy, so i want to know where abouts in London you from if you dont mind :P x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Oh well at least thats cleared then :biggrin:
Thank you!! *wipes head with relief*

Ok whatever doesnt matter now.... And fair enough i wouldnt blame you if you did :wink:
Yeah when i say to people weird they always take it the wrong way, sometimes weird is good tooo.
Please put your shoes away! And whats the arab wayy, so i want to know where abouts in London you from if you dont mind :P x

Posted from TSR Mobile

All done and dussstteeddd
Mehehe I didn't take it in the wrong way xD
The arab way? Well when I was a child, my parents used to beat me with shoes ..and I'm pretty sure every other arab child was beaten the same way :')
NW lannnddaaaan, edgeware. What about you? And what's your name
Original post by Izar
All done and dussstteeddd
Mehehe I didn't take it in the wrong way xD
The arab way? Well when I was a child, my parents used to beat me with shoes ..and I'm pretty sure every other arab child was beaten the same way :')
NW lannnddaaaan, edgeware. What about you? And what's your name

Haha dont worrryyy, soo i suppose your arabian then! :biggrin:
Sounds more like fun than punishment the way you say it :-P
I dont know many arabs :-/
Ooooh i usually go illford !
Im Mohammed ! And im from Blackburn :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Haha dont worrryyy, soo i suppose your arabian then! :biggrin:
Sounds more like fun than punishment the way you say it :-P
I dont know many arabs :-/
Ooooh i usually go illford !
Im Mohammed ! And im from Blackburn :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup yup :biggrin:
It wasn't fun back then..but it is now, like when my grandmum throws a shoe at me from her seat..it just makes us all laugh :')
I have a feeling you're pakistani :biggrin: ?
Maybeee that's because your not cool enough to know us B)
Omg I've always wanted a little baby boy called Mohammed :') I officially like you (y) from now on, you shall be called hamoodi :biggrin:
Original post by Izar
Yup yup :biggrin:
It wasn't fun back then..but it is now, like when my grandmum throws a shoe at me from her seat..it just makes us all laugh :')
I have a feeling you're pakistani :biggrin: ?
Maybeee that's because your not cool enough to know us B)
Omg I've always wanted a little baby boy called Mohammed :') I officially like you (y) from now on, you shall be called hamoodi :biggrin:

Im sure it wasnt, doesnt sound pleasant but i know what you mean, i got the slipper sometimes too !
Haha what makes you thinnk that? Nope im not ;-)
Lol :facepalm: soo arabian, are you one of them glamorous arabians that loves there fancy cars and rides on horses :-P
And Whats a hamoodi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Im sure it wasnt, doesnt sound pleasant but i know what you mean, i got the slipper sometimes too !
Haha what makes you thinnk that? Nope im not ;-)
Lol :facepalm: soo arabian, are you one of them glamorous arabians that loves there fancy cars and rides on horses :-P
And Whats a hamoodi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

good old slipper times :')
yes you are -.- dont lie to me. ermm well i just have super amazing talent at guessing where people are from. and i say you are from Pakistan :biggrin: :wink:
LOOL what kind of question is that? when you say glamorous arabians..i imagine those arabian women, who wear a crap load of makeup...fake eyelashes...blue/grey contact lenses...thick thick thiiiiccck black eyebrows..and very stuck up . thats what i imagine...and if thats what you mean, then no. i hardly wear any makeup....cant stand contact lenses nor can i stand fake eyelashes. i would say im a very simple arabian...however the cars bit...mehhh i cannot tell a lie. I like my fancy cars, ie RANGE ROVER SPORT IN MATTE <3 _ <3
i call all my mohammed friends hamoodi. i could call you Mo but thats been done so many times. i like hamoodi :biggrin: !
Original post by Izar
good old slipper times :')
yes you are -.- dont lie to me. ermm well i just have super amazing talent at guessing where people are from. and i say you are from Pakistan :biggrin: :wink:
LOOL what kind of question is that? when you say glamorous arabians..i imagine those arabian women, who wear a crap load of makeup...fake eyelashes...blue/grey contact lenses...thick thick thiiiiccck black eyebrows..and very stuck up . thats what i imagine...and if thats what you mean, then no. i hardly wear any makeup....cant stand contact lenses nor can i stand fake eyelashes. i would say im a very simple arabian...however the cars bit...mehhh i cannot tell a lie. I like my fancy cars, ie RANGE ROVER SPORT IN MATTE <3 _ <3
i call all my mohammed friends hamoodi. i could call you Mo but thats been done so many times. i like hamoodi :biggrin: !

Nooo way im not! Im being serious :'(
It cant be that amazing you talent if you can't guess me! I bet you wont guess what i am! Nobody ever can soo dont worry if you cant ;-)

Yeaaaahhh them are the ones im talking about. Exactly that, especially when you go dubai theyre everywhere! So much makee upp and jewellery, and wayyyy too much money for a small brain. Im You are not one of them :-)
A no makeup girl you never find them these daysss -_- you must be very special...
Dont worry you'll have a range rover one day, ill buy you one if i ever meet you!
Yeah you can call me whatever you wamt I dont mind that as long as its not stupid !
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Nooo way im not! Im being serious :'(
It cant be that amazing you talent if you can't guess me! I bet you wont guess what i am! Nobody ever can soo dont worry if you cant ;-)

Yeaaaahhh them are the ones im talking about. Exactly that, especially when you go dubai theyre everywhere! So much makee upp and jewellery, and wayyyy too much money for a small brain. Im You are not one of them :-)
A no makeup girl you never find them these daysss -_- you must be very special...
Dont worry you'll have a range rover one day, ill buy you one if i ever meet you!
Yeah you can call me whatever you wamt I dont mind that as long as its not stupid !
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hamoodi are you from bangladesh? :frown:
I'm too poor to go dubai? Wanna buy me my range rover & a ticket to dubai ? :colondollar:
I am :colondollar: at least my muummy thinks so =))
Me. And makeup just don't go, I'd wear it. If I was going somewhere mega special, but other than that I let my face do its own thannnng, no need to smother it with artifical crap :biggrin:
Original post by Izar
Hamoodi are you from bangladesh? :frown:
I'm too poor to go dubai? Wanna buy me my range rover & a ticket to dubai ? :colondollar:
I am :colondollar: at least my muummy thinks so =))
Me. And makeup just don't go, I'd wear it. If I was going somewhere mega special, but other than that I let my face do its own thannnng, no need to smother it with artifical crap :biggrin:

No Hamoooodi is not from Bangladesh. Dont lie to me! I bet your very rich, All arabs are rich! ;-)
Ill sneak you in my suitcase next time I go, okaaay? Then well live on the beach! :biggrin:
Yeppp that sounds sensible enough... Atleast I can't call you cakeface now :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
No Hamoooodi is not from Bangladesh. Dont lie to me! I bet your very rich, All arabs are rich! ;-)
Ill sneak you in my suitcase next time I go, okaaay? Then well live on the beach! :biggrin:
Yeppp that sounds sensible enough... Atleast I can't call you cakeface now :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hamoodi you ARE from pakistan. End of. I know it. I can sense it in the air *sniff sniff* what's your surname
I wouldn't say I'm rich? I would say Allah has given me enough wealth to survive and be happy. But I'm defffo not rich :biggrin:
Or you can buy us a first class ticket there :colondollar: I think if I lived there I would cry. Hijab + Heat = a big no no. I hate the heat. I would neeevvveerrr give this amazing British weather up for the warmth of another country
Although I have never been called cakeface (LOOL) I have been called a jew. Well actually I get called a jew on a daily basis :frown: there always comes a disadvantage of having curly wurly hair (n)
Original post by Izar
Hamoodi you ARE from pakistan. End of. I know it. I can sense it in the air *sniff sniff* what's your surname
I wouldn't say I'm rich? I would say Allah has given me enough wealth to survive and be happy. But I'm defffo not rich :biggrin:
Or you can buy us a first class ticket there :colondollar: I think if I lived there I would cry. Hijab + Heat = a big no no. I hate the heat. I would neeevvveerrr give this amazing British weather up for the warmth of another country
Although I have never been called cakeface (LOOL) I have been called a jew. Well actually I get called a jew on a daily basis :frown: there always comes a disadvantage of having curly wurly hair (n)

Im telling you! Hamoodi is NOT from Pakistan -_-
Ahhh lol what can you sniff in the air? Ommm :tongue:
That means you are very rich! Because you sound modest so you may be a modest rich person! :biggrin:
Thats nice I suppose its truee too we could be a lot worse.
I cant buy you a ticket if you dont like the heat. I love the heat and the sun, I absolutely hate the British weather you know! But maybe one day if I have enough money I can buy you a ticket . Hijabi + heat LOL you can wear shorts and a T-shirt if you come with me! And sunglasses too □_□
Ouch you've been called Jew I suppose it might have been a compliment but then I suppose not for a muslim :-D
On a daily basis by who -_▪
You know what they say about curly people ;-)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Im telling you! Hamoodi is NOT from Pakistan -_-
Ahhh lol what can you sniff in the air? Ommm :tongue:
That means you are very rich! Because you sound modest so you may be a modest rich person! :biggrin:
Thats nice I suppose its truee too we could be a lot worse.
I cant buy you a ticket if you dont like the heat. I love the heat and the sun, I absolutely hate the British weather you know! But maybe one day if I have enough money I can buy you a ticket . Hijabi + heat LOL you can wear shorts and a T-shirt if you come with me! And sunglasses too □_□
Ouch you've been called Jew I suppose it might have been a compliment but then I suppose not for a muslim :-D
On a daily basis by who -_▪
You know what they say about curly people ;-)
Posted from TSR Mobile

where are you from then? *crosses her arms*
I'm not rich, promise. You didn't think I was so modest before :wink:
Everyone could be a lot worse, gotta thank Allah for what we have
Loveeee the British weather with all my heart, and my heart is big :biggrin:
Shorts? But then I'll be showing you my legs :/ that can never happen my freshie friend, obviously that doesn't apply aafter marriage but that wount be happening either :biggrin:
Yeah, a jew :frown: but mehhh whatever, I know I'm Arab :wink:
By my mum :O !! I'm tellin you I get bullied 24/7, at school, at home..everywhere :frown:
But I'm not going to lie, I love my curls :') people have to buy curlers to curl their hair, mine is naturallyyyy curly, yaaaay Alahmdirullah
And no..what do they say ? :/
Original post by Izar
where are you from then? *crosses her arms*
I'm not rich, promise. You didn't think I was so modest before :wink:
Everyone could be a lot worse, gotta thank Allah for what we have
Loveeee the British weather with all my heart, and my heart is big :biggrin:
Shorts? But then I'll be showing you my legs :/ that can never happen my freshie friend, obviously that doesn't apply aafter marriage but that wount be happening either :biggrin:
Yeah, a jew :frown: but mehhh whatever, I know I'm Arab :wink:
By my mum :O !! I'm tellin you I get bullied 24/7, at school, at home..everywhere :frown:
But I'm not going to lie, I love my curls :') people have to buy curlers to curl their hair, mine is naturallyyyy curly, yaaaay Alahmdirullah
And no..what do they say ? :/

Im from outer space ttoo fffiinddd another raccceee :facepalm:

Take the compliment and keep it before I change my mind!
I really cant get used to your humour or sarcasm :tongue:
Thank the Lord!
Fine wear what you want but ill be wearing that, I dont mind what you wear, come in a fully hooded eskimo coat if you want :holmes:
I was tryna help you but okkaaay.
Haha your not allowed shorts!:awesome:
Poor you :rolleyes: dont worry I wont bully you and bully them back!

I hate curly hair sometimes mjnes a bit curly too! But yeah clever people have curls we have more copper in our hair
:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78

Thank the Lord!
Fine wear what you want but ill be wearing that, I dont mind what you wear, come in a fully hooded eskimo coat if you want :holmes:

I hate curly hair sometimes mjnes a bit curly too! But yeah clever people have curls we have more copper in our hair
Okay so basically your not going to tell me where you're from (y)
I don't understand whhy? Do you have friend/ are you surronded by boring people? Maybe that's the problem. Hence why when you come across someone like moi its hard for you to get used to my humour/sarcasm? That's my theory *nerd* :biggrin:
-____________- I change my mind, I don't want to go dubai with you. I want to go to *inserts the name of a cold country* :biggrin:
I know its mega awesome! I hardly need to shave my legs, in fact I've been noticing hairballs around the house and I think they belong to me, ahh well I guuess I need a trim :biggrin:
I love curly hair, even in the morning when it makes me look like a bear :')
*screams* I must be a genius then! You is tellin me my tight curly hair is makin me shmart? *does the harlem shake*
[QUOTE="Izar;42751814"]

Thank the Lord!

Okay so basically your not going to tell me where you're from (y)
I don't understand whhy? Do you have friend/ are you surronded by boring people? Maybe that's the problem. Hence why when you come across someone like moi its hard for you to get used to my humour/sarcasm? That's my theory *nerd* :biggrin:
-____________- I change my mind, I don't want to go dubai with you. I want to go to *inserts the name of a cold country* :biggrin:
I know its mega awesome! I hardly need to shave my legs, in fact I've been noticing hairballs around the house and I think they belong to me, ahh well I guuess I need a trim :biggrin:
I love curly hair, even in the morning when it makes me look like a bear :')
*screams* I must be a genius then! You is tellin me my tight curly hair is makin me shmart? *does the harlem shake*

Yesss im the most boring person youll ever meet! And im Indian/African/Brazilian! Happy now. So many other boring people too.
Haha hairballs you ugly troll! You wanna see my lega too!
Theres a forrest named after me.
Agreesd were both geniuses * Does the Gangnam style*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending