The Student Room Group

Questions about Pharmacy Interview 2024

Hey there! I recently applied for the MPharm course at Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Huddersfield, and Keele, and I've been invited to interview at Huddersfield, Bradford, and John Moores Liverpool. However, I'm feeling a bit nervous since I don't have a clue about what to expect during the interview. If anyone has any experience with these universities' MPharm programs, I would be extremely grateful for any tips or guidance you could offer. I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from Manchester or Keele universities since I applied on December 10th, 2024. Have you received any updates? Thank you so much in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, I applied to Manchester and Keele roughly the same time as you and I have interview coming up next week, but I’m hoping they reply to you 💪
Reply 2
Same here I’m applying for Mpharm as well - heard back from uni of MCR, keele, Birmingham and Liverpool
Good luck everyone with their interviews :smile:
!
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by undefined
Hey there! I recently applied for the MPharm course at Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Huddersfield, and Keele, and I've been invited to interview at Huddersfield, Bradford, and John Moores Liverpool. However, I'm feeling a bit nervous since I don't have a clue about what to expect during the interview. If anyone has any experience with these universities' MPharm programs, I would be extremely grateful for any tips or guidance you could offer. I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from Manchester or Keele universities since I applied on December 10th, 2024. Have you received any updates? Thank you so much in advance!

Wishing you all the best and hoping you get offers from all your top choices! If you have time after the interview, we'd love to hear about your experience and any tips you may have.
Original post by ZM20
Same here I’m applying for Mpharm as well - heard back from uni of MCR, keele, Birmingham and Liverpool
Good luck everyone with their interviews :smile:
!

I hope you get offers from all your top choices. It seems like MCR checked your application quickly, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Manchester specifically.
Original post by Soroush251

Hey @Soroush251 :smile:

Huge congrats on being invited to interviews!! 🙂

It's completely normal to feel nervous, but I bet you'll smash it! We have a university interviews skills and tips podcast episode if you'd like to have a listen and a run down of the interview format for MPharm here, you might find it useful :smile:

I know UCAS has a useful guide and tips on how to prepare for your interview, it's a more general one and not course specific but just in case you want to have a look you can find it here.

Good luck!! :smile:

Becky
Hi,

Congratulations on being invited for an interview with us! When applicants are invited to interview with LJMU for our Pharmacy (MPharm) course, they are sent an assessment to complete - the academic will ask questions based on the responses to the assessment questions. You can contact our Course Enquiries team for more info - either on 0151 231 5090 or via email on [email protected].

Here is our course page for your convenience - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduates/2024/35577-pharmacy-mpharm

Ellen
Liverpool John Moores University
Reply 7

hey i have an interview for keele in a couple of days, ill be sure to tell you how it goes and what they ask. Have you recieved a response from manchester yet, because i applied there in early december, but i havent recieved a response from them (i applied for foundation year at manny, not sure of that makes a difference but yh)
Original post by enaiiii
hey i have an interview for keele in a couple of days, ill be sure to tell you how it goes and what they ask. Have you recieved a response from manchester yet, because i applied there in early december, but i havent recieved a response from them (i applied for foundation year at manny, not sure of that makes a difference but yh)

Hello! I hope your interview goes well and you receive an offer. After your interview, I would be happy to hear about your experience as it would be valuable to me. Unfortunately, I have not received a response from Manchester yet. Two of my friends who applied after me have already received answers. I even sent an email but did not receive a reply.
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Soroush251 :smile:

Huge congrats on being invited to interviews!! 🙂

It's completely normal to feel nervous, but I bet you'll smash it! We have a university interviews skills and tips podcast episode if you'd like to have a listen and a run down of the interview format for MPharm here, you might find it useful :smile:

I know UCAS has a useful guide and tips on how to prepare for your interview, it's a more general one and not course specific but just in case you want to have a look you can find it here.

Becky

Hello, thank you so much for your assistance. Your support towards the students is truly appreciated and it shows that the university is responsible. I'm even more excited to study here. I look forward to meeting you soon.
Original post by LJMU Rep
Hi,

Congratulations on being invited for an interview with us! When applicants are invited to interview with LJMU for our Pharmacy (MPharm) course, they are sent an assessment to complete - the academic will ask questions based on the responses to the assessment questions. You can contact our Course Enquiries team for more info - either on 0151 231 5090 or via email on [email protected].

Here is our course page for your convenience - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduates/2024/35577-pharmacy-mpharm

Ellen

Greetings, and many thanks for your valuable assistance. Your dedication towards the students is profoundly recognised and exemplifies the university's accountability. It has further strengthened my enthusiasm to pursue my studies here, and I eagerly await the interview.

Hi! I applied to Manchester and Huddersfield. I have an Interview for Manchester in March and Huddersfield in the 25th of Jan. I applied 23rd Dec. Good luck to you!
Reply 12
Hi,

Ellen

Hi Ellen, I have interview soon for MPharm, I received the assessment questions, do I need to send it in before interview or just have my answers ready during the interview. Also is there usually a maths or chemistry mini test? Thank you

Good luck to everyone with interviews and offers!
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by KDoot
Hi Ellen, I have interview soon for MPharm, I received the assessment questions, do I need to send it in before interview or just have my answers ready during the interview. Also is there usually a maths or chemistry mini test? Thank you

i did the ljmu interview last year and genuinely it was my best interview. there wasn't a maths or chemistry test and all the questions were based upon the questions that they sent. the person conducting my interview made me feel great about my answers and wasn't belittling me like some other interviewers did (not naming any names :biggrin: ) you'll smash it good luck!!!!!
Reply 14
Original post by dadadeedadada
i did the ljmu interview last year and genuinely it was my best interview. there wasn't a maths or chemistry test and all the questions were based upon the questions that they sent. the person conducting my interview made me feel great about my answers and wasn't belittling me like some other interviewers did (not naming any names :biggrin: ) you'll smash it good luck!!!!!

Thank you! Did you end up choosing MPharm with them?
Original post by KDoot
Thank you! Did you end up choosing MPharm with them?

nope, but they were my insurance. i ended up getting the grades for my firm :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by dadadeedadada
nope, but they were my insurance. i ended up getting the grades for my firm :smile:

Awesome 👍🏻
Where are you at? Are you enjoying the course?
Original post by don’t care6777
Hi! I applied to Manchester and Huddersfield. I have an Interview for Manchester in March and Huddersfield in the 25th of Jan. I applied 23rd Dec. Good luck to you!

Hi, ive got an interview for huddersfield on the 25th Jan too, best of luck!
Original post by KDoot

Hi 🙂

You don't need to send the assessment back to us - the academic will ask you questions about it during the interview. There is no maths or Chemistry test, this is just a one-to-one interview :smile: If you have questions after it, you can email into: [email protected]

Best of luck!!

Ellen
Reply 19
Hi 🙂

You don't need to send the assessment back to us - the academic will ask you questions about it during the interview. There is no maths or Chemistry test, this is just a one-to-one interview :smile: If you have questions after it, you can email into: [email protected]

Best of luck!!

Ellen

Thank you so much! I have the test this afternoon! Very nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending