The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Anyone going to Northumbria uni 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by kate1209_
I got my offer for accomodation yesterday, Winn Studios... which isn't too bad I suppose! Yeah I've joined the facebook ones too, saw someone for fashion communication but nothing for fashion yet :frown:

Did the accommodation offer get sent to your email or did you have to log into my northumbria account? What's you Facebook name? ill add you on there, get to know you more so might no someone when we arrive :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Knoll court here!!! Cannot wait anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by cat.princess
Did the accommodation offer get sent to your email or did you have to log into my northumbria account? What's you Facebook name? ill add you on there, get to know you more so might no someone when we arrive :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/1209kate there you go! I got my offer through email but check your junk cos a couple of my emails from northumbria went in there by accident :smile:
Reply 43
https://www.facebook.com/1209kate there you go! I got my offer through email but check your junk cos a couple of my emails from northumbria went in there by accident :smile:

I actually got my accommodation offer today :smile: and added you on facebook :smile:
Reply 44
Manor bank, flat 105.

Anyone else?
Original post by lukeund
Manor bank, flat 105.

Anyone else?

I'm flat 96 so we'll probably be on the same corridor!
Anyone doing Fashion Design at Northumbria in september? :smile:

I'm doing Fashion Design! :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by bronxelizabeth
I'm doing Fashion Design! :biggrin:

Great :smile: where bouts in the country are you from?
I'm from Thirsk, about an hour from Newcastle! You? :smile:
Reply 49
I'm from Thirsk, about an hour from Newcastle! You? :smile:

Never heard of that place is it above or below Newcastle? I'm from cheshire/stoke about 3/4 always down, so long way to travel for me
Never heard of that place is it above or below Newcastle? I'm from cheshire/stoke about 3/4 always down, so long way to travel for me

It's below :smile: Noone has ever heard of it haha! Cool, it will be worth it!
Reply 51
It's below :smile: Noone has ever heard of it haha! Cool, it will be worth it!

You got Facebook? If so what's your name?
I do, Bronwyn Docherty :smile:
I got my offer for accomodation yesterday, Winn Studios... which isn't too bad I suppose! Yeah I've joined the facebook ones too, saw someone for fashion communication but nothing for fashion yet :frown:

Im in Winn Studios too.. I wasnt too sure what to think of it, but I went to view it on Thursday gone and its really nice!!
Reply 54
Original post by ChelsJobling
Im in Winn Studios too.. I wasnt too sure what to think of it, but I went to view it on Thursday gone and its really nice!!

Ooh what's it like inside?!
It's really nice and really modern, I got to see the actual flat I'm going to be living in aswell, do you know what number you are in I'm 42 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Rached
Doing criminology :smile:

Ooh, me too!
Reply 57
Hey Everyone,

I've applied to do Computer and Network Technology for September. Is there anyone else out there doing this course?
I've not yet got my accommodation offer (which I'm a bit worried about)

Just wondering if there is anyone out there doing the same course as I have no friends going Northumbria..

Cheers :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Jenjen24
Hey Everyone,

I've applied to do Computer and Network Technology for September. Is there anyone else out there doing this course?
I've not yet got my accommodation offer (which I'm a bit worried about)

Just wondering if there is anyone out there doing the same course as I have no friends going Northumbria..

Cheers :smile:

I'm not doing your course but on the accommodation I wouldn't worry too much. They said offers will be going out June/July and to contact them if you didn't get any by 4th August so there's plenty of time yet :smile: A lot of people with conditional offers don't seem to be getting accommodation allocated yet either so don't panic.
Reply 59
Original post by ChelsJobling
It's really nice and really modern, I got to see the actual flat I'm going to be living in aswell, do you know what number you are in I'm 42 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good! Ah I'm excited now! I'm in flat 48 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending