Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Student Court @ Wembley

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by effyeahphil
I haven't seen a single person on Floor 8. (818C for me.) Am I just gonna be up in the heavens on my bill??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm floor 8 (823) :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 201
Anyone else on floor 8 (823)??
Reply 202
Original post by Emi18
Anyone else on floor 8 (823)??

Yeah I'm in 813 :smile:
Reply 203
Original post by Luke070
Are you guys North, South, East or West out of interest?

I think it was East but I'm not sure.
Reply 204
Original post by Luke070
Ah right okay. I think when I booked, there was 2 girls on my floor already and I'm pretty sure I booked East as well. I also think that I was either on level 7 or 8.

It probably is then because I changed to 813 last minute and there was only one other girl in the room at that point.
Reply 205
Original post by Ruth0204

I'm also in 813!! :smile:
Reply 206
Original post by iekkuuu
I'm also in 813!! :smile:

Hey, what are you studying?
Reply 207
Original post by Luke070
Are you guys North, South, East or West out of interest?

Im south :smile:
Reply 208
Original post by Ruth0204

Awesome! what are you studying?
Reply 209
Original post by Emi18
Awesome! what are you studying?

Marketing. How about you?
Reply 210
Original post by Luke070
Just received an email from Apt Student, I'm actually on level 7 in the East core in the 717 block.

Cool, I'm in 719
Reply 211
Original post by Luke070
You lucky thing! I Suppose you're in a Studio Deluxe?

Yeah I am, I applied for it thinking I wouldn't get it lol
Parties at mine!
ANYONE 618 east!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone on the fifth floor West?
Original post by daniela.abello
Anyone on the fifth floor West?

I'm fifth floor north I think 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke070
I know it's a bit early to be asking this, but does anyone know what date that they will be planning to move into Student Court? If the first instalment of the rent is due for the 6th September, I guess we can move in on that day?

Nono, we move in the 14th
Original post by Luke070
Hmm... Well I only ask because I received an email today about enrolment and some of the introduction/welcome days start from the 12th September. Are you definitely sure that we can move in on the 14th, or is there a possibility that be could perhaps move in earlier?

Well... I don't know about the 12th... I am from Spain so what I know is that I fly to London on the 13th in order to move in on the 14th. That's what my email said. To make sure you should call the uni and ask
Original post by Luke070
Hmm... Well I only ask because I received an email today about enrolment and some of the introduction/welcome days start from the 12th September. Are you definitely sure that we can move in on the 14th, or is there a possibility that be could perhaps move in earlier?

I think 14th sept is the official date that all students move in (so you have two days to get used to the flat) and carry on with freshers week .. I suppose you can move in a couple of days early, plus what you said about 6th sept I guess we can ask if we can move in then because technically we will be paying the rent 10 days early before we move in and that's just plain stupid if we can't move in x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke070
Yeah, well we should be able to move in - I don't see the problem as that's the date we pay our first instalment of the rent. I'll give them a ring nearer the time to find out about it.

Ya ya :smile: inform us :wink: oh yeah! My mum asked if I want a mini fridge... So tempting are you still bringing yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 219
I visited the place yesterday!! Love it!! We literally have Wembley stadium outside the door and to get to the arena all we have to do is go outside and cross the road, which will be handy if we fancy going to a concert (avenged sevenfold in december anyone?!). There is also a bar/dessert lounge outside the door, if we happen to want cake and cocktails haha xD the rooms are nice, not as big as I hoped but decent enough.. nice big desks, decent wardrobe, lots of storage space in the beds (which are not single as I previously thought, but more of a small double). The courtyard is lovely too, we can have bbq's out there :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending