The Student Room Group

The European/World Football Thread III

Scroll to see replies

1-0 Dortmund. Looks like a good game
Reply 521
Agent Lavezzi is playing so badly its just hilarious to watch .. misses another chance :lol:
Reply 522
Original post by Zürich
1-0 Dortmund. Looks like a good game

rep +1 totally forgot about the game thanks for that !!
Marco Reus is so ****ing sick
Reply 524
Tom Starke reminds me of Ed De Goey :adore:
Surprisingly little cutting edge in this Bayern team tonight. BVB defending well though.
Kroos looks lost in the midfield keeps slipping over as well at least 6 times like Bambi on ice. Muller has done nothing keeps trying flicks nothing coming off.

Starke well not sure what to say but Bayern have their version of Valdes.
Pep once again started with a 4-1-4-1 formation today and I guess there is no harm in trying to innovate during pre-season but what are peoples thoughts on this? Bayern were unbelievable last year with the 4-2-3-1, why not just keep it simple instead of over complicating things.
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Pep once again started with a 4-1-4-1 formation today and I guess there is no harm in trying to innovate during pre-season but what are peoples thoughts on this? Bayern were unbelievable last year with the 4-2-3-1, why not just keep it simple instead of over complicating things.

Well they don't exactly have the players available. Martinez not available and Schweinsteiger injured.

They are hardly pressing aswell look easy to cut through. :lol:
Original post by Malevolent
Well they don't exactly have the players available. Martinez not available and Schweinsteiger injured.

They are hardly pressing aswell look easy to cut through. :lol:

Yeah, I hope Pep doesn't flop at Bayern lol. Would damage his reputation so bad given the team at his disposal. Also read a preview of the match and Klopp was saying that Lewadowsnki will be joining Bayern next season :rolleyes:
Reply 530
I hope Pep does flop. A glorious crash and burn, not even qualifying for the CL places :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kroos not as good without Schweini/Martinez behind him....
Glorious ball from Lahm.

And just like that 2-1 :lol:
Now why exactly was Van Buyten given a new contract :rofl:
Reply 534
loooooollllllll what a own goal great finish :smile:
Oh Gundogan!!! :coma:
3-1 no ****ing way! Gundogan what a player.
Oh dear Starke
Reply 538
Gundogan goal :drool: its all kicking off now great game
Weird game :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest