The Student Room Group

Edexcel: 11th and 14th June 2013 (Linear) 1MA0/1H + 2H (Official Thread)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, does any one have a PDF of the non calc paper? I can't see the what the questions are out of on the PDF linked in the page before...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, sorry!

What do you think the boundaries will be?
Well... I'm assuming around 130 for an A and 164 for an A* which is really sad cause I was hoping for an A* but I reckon I got about 156 all together :/ I think I got 88 in the calc and 68 in the non. What are your predictions/what do you think you got in each test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got around 70 on the non-calculator and around 80 on the calculator

so around 150 altogether (take or give a few) which is an A grade

I think the grade boundaries will be:

164 A*
128 A
That's good :smile: I'm just annoyed because I made so many mistakes in the non calc. I misread the goat question and went completely off the answer lol, I also got the first one wrong -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ditto - in that paper i should've hit around 80 and around 90 on the calculator.
Oh well and A grade is still amazing :mmm:
Yeah it is :smile: it's just that I've got major competition with my best friend and this major ******* in my math class :smile: oh well, there's always November

Posted from TSR Mobile
What mark do people think will be safe for an A grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 668
Has anyone signed up for getting your results on the website? Because they were meant to send a verification email in July, but I haven't got it yet. I did get the confirmation email, so I don't know what's happened...help!
Reply 669
Original post by FVPereira
Has anyone signed up for getting your results on the website? Because they were meant to send a verification email in July, but I haven't got it yet. I did get the confirmation email, so I don't know what's happened...help!

I was worried about the exact same thing! I havent received the july verification mail either, glad to know im not the only one:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
What will secure me an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 671
Original post by FVPereira

I finally received the mail to activate an account yesterday in order to check the results, hope you did too:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grade boundaries :smile: 165 a*, 131 a

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 674
Original post by ChronicBoredom
Grade boundaries :smile: 165 a*, 131 a

Posted from TSR Mobile

They haven't even been released :O :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Or is that a prediction?
Original post by tohaaaa
They haven't even been released :O :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Or is that a prediction?

They were released- check the gcse discussion thread :smile: sad the a* boundary is quite high :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 676
They were released- check the gcse discussion thread :smile: sad the a* boundary is quite high :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! the A* for June 2012 was 164 and the June 2013 was harder than that and yet it's 165 :confused:
Reply 678
Original post by Captain Anonymous
What will secure me an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In answer to your question, 131 :smile:
Original post by shibucool
I know! the A* for June 2012 was 164 and the June 2013 was harder than that and yet it's 165 :confused:

Lol, I was hoping for like 161 :frown: I have noooo chance now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending