The Student Room Group

Requesting that Gofre reviews 'One Direction: This Is Us'

So I enjoyed Gofre's review of Monsters University so much, I'd just like to request that TSR send him to write a review on "One Direction: This Is Us."

Thank you.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm busy that weekend unfortunately, and every weekend for the foreseeable future :ninja:
Reply 2
I am sure TSR would give you the day off to see such a classic and genre defining movie :u:
Original post by Miracle Day
So I enjoyed Gofre's review of Monsters University so much, I'd just like to request that TSR send him to write a review on "One Direction: This Is Us."

Thank you.

I would like to second this request.
Reply 4
:ditto: :ahee:
Original post by Motorbiker
I would like to second this request.

I fourth this request :rofl:
Original post by Miracle Day

Thank you.

I think he should watch it twice just to be sure he doesn't miss anything out.
Reply 7
Original post by thunder_chunky
I think he should watch it twice just to be sure he doesn't miss anything out.

Definitely!
:unimpressed:

Screw it, if TSR give me the time off and some popcorn money, I'll review it. I can't guarantee I'll say anything nice about it, at all, but I'll be as honest as possible :yep:

Original post by cpdavis
:ditto: :ahee:

You'll be joining me again, right? :ahee:
Reply 9
The popcorn makes it very tempting :mmm:
Reply 10
I'm sure that with enough demand from the community, TSR would be more than happy to facilitate this :tongue:
Yeah, if there's enough demand, Gofre can't really refuse... :wink:

Personally, I reckon it is going to be a highly cultured experience that will stay with you forever.
Original post by Milostar
I'm sure that with enough demand from the community, TSR would be more than happy to facilitate this :tongue:

Original post by Captain Jack
Yeah, if there's enough demand, Gofre can't really refuse... :wink:

Below you shall find my conditions :pierre:

*Time off to go, or overtime pay on a weekend. I'm certainly not doing this on my own time :ahee:

*Ticket and travel expenses of course

*Lots of popcorn, a Tango Ice Blast (mixed flavour), and a stiff drink afterwards if necessary!

*An equally "enthusiastic" mod for company (cpdavis would be my number one choice :wink: )

Should you wish to meet my demands, you can find me... well, on the other side of the room :ninja:
Reply 13
I personally cannot wait to read what I'm sure will be an entirely fair, balanced review of this particular feature film.

:colone:
I'll pass :flybye: :tongue:
Adam just admitted that Niall is his favourite, and he'll go only if we can verify that Niall gets a good amount of screen time.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Wow, anyone would think you don't WANT this wonderful opportunity :rolleyes:
You're going to see it for a second time then Adam?

Also, you'll be able to wear your One Direction fan t-shirt that you've been flaunting at us in TSR HQ.
Original post by cpdavis
I'll pass :flybye: :tongue:

No you won't :unimpressed:

Original post by Milostar
Wow, anyone would think you don't WANT this wonderful opportunity :rolleyes:

In the wise words of Prof Oak's idol...

:ahee:

Original post by adamstrawson
You're going to see it for a second time then Adam?

Also, you'll be able to wear your One Direction fan t-shirt that you've been flaunting at us in TSR HQ.

Lies! Slander and lies!
Reply 19
Original post by Professor Oak
Adam just admitted that Niall is his favourite, and he'll go only if we can verify that Niall gets a good amount of screen time.

Yeah but he does have a picture of Harry on his desk...either way he is definitely the right man for the job :colone: fits his demographic and personal interests. OP I agree whole heartedly and really hope Adam doesn't make any rash decisions that may affect his future employment opportunities :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending