The Student Room Group

2014 Veterinary Reapplicants

Scroll to see replies

Pretty much the same. I really need to sort it out but have been busy revising and can't seem to find the time! I really want to go travelling maybe a big trip around europe but need to get a job to fund it. Where do you hope to travel??
Reply 21
Original post by Special Offer
Pretty much the same. I really need to sort it out but have been busy revising and can't seem to find the time! I really want to go travelling maybe a big trip around europe but need to get a job to fund it. Where do you hope to travel??

I know what you mean when I have some free time, mainly just 10 min breaks from revision I start looking for more work experience :biggrin: And I was either thinking Europe or the US, I was thinking about maybe working in a ranch in US or something but I can't find any that are cheapish
Original post by beccac94
Thought I'd join this thread after recieving my notts rejection today :/

Anyways I'm a reapp already, next year will be my 3rd time applying, this year I've spent re-taking chem and maths after only getting Bs and took up geography to A2 after dropping it at As. I've done a little work experience but nowhere near as much as I would have liked to

Have you applied to the same Universities each time?
Reply 23
Original post by thedarkknight105
Have you applied to the same Universities each time?

Nope 1st time Liverpool, Notts, Edinburgh and Bristol
2nd time round Liverpool Notts, RVC and Bristol
:biggrin:

Well I hope you get a place this time round! :smile: I personally want to go to Bristol, as I loved it there!

You applied to the same places as me first time round and I was going to swap edinburgh to RVC this year!!
Reply 26
Well I hope you get a place this time round! :smile: I personally want to go to Bristol, as I loved it there!

I had an interview there last year but didn't get an offer, tbh it wasnt my favourite vet school so I'm not going to apply there again this year :/

Did you get an interview there this year???
I had an interview there last year but didn't get an offer, tbh it wasnt my favourite vet school so I'm not going to apply there again this year :/

Did you get an interview there this year???

Yep, my interview wasn't the best experience I've ever had though! My interviewers were miserable, unwelcoming and just looked and sounded like they didn't want to be there!! Didn't put me at ease at all!
Is anybody applying to Surrey??
Reply 29
Yep, my interview wasn't the best experience I've ever had though! My interviewers were miserable, unwelcoming and just looked and sounded like they didn't want to be there!! Didn't put me at ease at all!

I know I felt exactly the same, thats why I wasn't overally keen on it cause I thought if they're like this at an interview what will they be like when you're at uni :/

Is anybody applying to Surrey??

I will be :biggrin:
Reply 30
How's the reapp going?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I will be too :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Wasabi Cat
I will be too :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi! :smile: how's it going??
Reply 33
I'm stuck in bed after knee surgery, sending my personal statement to vets and college. Also organising to retake some A level units. You?
Reply 34
I'm stuck in bed after knee surgery, sending my personal statement to vets and college. Also organising to retake some A level units. You?

wait have you mentioned this on the fb 2014 page before? Wasn't it Reece haha?? Not too bad, at an equine hospital all this week :smile:
Reply 35
I haven't seen the fb page? Where do I find it?
Reply 36
I haven't seen the fb page? Where do I find it?

I've messaged you :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending