The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Accidentally have withdrawn my application

I have submitted my application of Strathclyde in January intake few days ago. And I got a offer from Strathclyde today, but I accidentally clicked ‘withdraw’ button. After realized the mistake I made I immediately resubmitted another application for the September intake and sent an email to Strathclyde admission seeking help. They have not responded me yet. Is there a school policy that limits a student to applying only once or receiving only one offer? Will my previous mistakes affect my reapplication? If they accept my reapplication, will they issue a new offer? Thank you
Reply 1
I have no idea sorry. Strathclyde will be the only people who can tell you.

Presumably you are asking about something other than medicine ? This is posted in the medical schools forum.

People in the forum for the subject you are applying to will be best placed to help whilst you wait foe Strathclyde.

Good luck.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Wu Hongdian
I have submitted my application of Strathclyde in January intake few days ago. And I got a offer from Strathclyde today, but I accidentally clicked ‘withdraw’ button. After realized the mistake I made I immediately resubmitted another application for the September intake and sent an email to Strathclyde admission seeking help. They have not responded me yet. Is there a school policy that limits a student to applying only once or receiving only one offer? Will my previous mistakes affect my reapplication? If they accept my reapplication, will they issue a new offer? Thank you

Hello @Wu Hongdian :h: Don't worry that you've not heard back yet if this only just happened yesterday :smile: This sounds like a genuine accident so as long as you've explained that then the department considering applications will have some context as to why you've resubmitted. We're in a really busy time for admissions at the moment so bear with us while we make our way through applications and emails. The best thing to do is to wait for a response from them.

We don't have a Medical School at Strathclyde so I'll see if I can get this thread moved to our forum. Which course is it you've applied to and which email address have you contacted? :smile:

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending