The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Carmel college foundation year 2013 whos applied and whos bn please help need advice!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by JPryce
Yeah im going to that as well :smile:
we will have to suss it out as im not sure what would be best :/
we shall see :smile:

Do you know when we get our student ID card as obliviously everyone else gets them this week when they go register?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
I'm doing a physics foundation year and staying at rankin hall.

Anyone staying at the carnatic or greenbank student villages, how are you getting to the college? The earliest bus gets you to the main campus for 8.30 which doesn't give enough time to get to the college for 9.20.
Reply 62
Does anyone fancy meeting up on Thursday before the induction and heading down together to Carmel from Liverpool? Think it'd make it easier for a few
Reply 63
Original post by Aliismail
Does anyone fancy meeting up on Thursday before the induction and heading down together to Carmel from Liverpool? Think it'd make it easier for a few

Yeah I'd be up for that. :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by jiddon18
Do you know when we get our student ID card as obliviously everyone else gets them this week when they go register?

I don't have a clue I'm hoping they will explain all that when we go on Thursday :/
do you know where the bus is that we have to get? We will have to meet up in the morning :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by BenC93
Yeah I'd be up for that. :smile:
well you can Add me on Facebook and we can talk about meeting up? Here's a link to my account: https://www.facebook.com/ali.is.male?ref=tn_tnmn :smile:
I've already had my induction - when you go they'll get you to register properly. Then the ID cards can be made and will be sent to Carmel for next week I think they said :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by JPryce
I don't have a clue I'm hoping they will explain all that when we go on Thursday :/
do you know where the bus is that we have to get? We will have to meet up in the morning :smile:

Add me on Facebook Jessica Iddon and my picture is the one where I'm in a pink dress :smile:
I'm staying at derby and rathbone too! But I'm doing the geography course :smile:

how are you getting to carmel, i have no idea where/what bus the catch
Add me on Facebook Jessica Iddon and my picture is the one where I'm in a pink dress :smile:

do you know which bus to catch
Reply 70
Original post by walkervince
do you know which bus to catch

The 10.
Reply 71
Is anyone here staying at the carnatic student village?
Reply 72
Original post by SJFox
Hey people!

I'm studying Computer Science with modules maths, biology and chemistry. Are the classes shared with people studying other subjects, or are the classes divided?

I'm going to be living in Rankin halls. Anyone joining me? :smile:

Original post by gheaton123
Im staying in rankin im in block A 1st floor

I'm in D009, what ever that means... I'm moving in late so I missed the induction days. How are you getting to the college on Monday?
I just got an offer to do Engineering Foundation at Liverpool, its probably gonna be my first choice so I thought I'd enter this post.
I'm gonna be for the 2015 entry :smile:

How did everyone here get on? and is anyone else applying for this course since I got my offer quite early since its november 14 still.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending