The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also, wanna say, damn MurMur, you scary crazy...
(edited 10 years ago)
Discussion about Fairy Tail chapter 352

Hey Guys, well, I just wanna hear people's thoughts on Fairy Tail's chapter of 352 given;

Spoiler

Does anyone else here think they were Japanese in a past life that has a hard time letting go knowing that their past self died? =P
Don't suppose anyone can translate this, lack of subs for this pic of the anime ep I was watching. =l

Translate.jpg
Original post by Scienceisgood
Don't suppose anyone can translate this, lack of subs for this pic of the anime ep I was watching. =l

Translate.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OoKIbyCpTLA/T6L9oXuzB3I/AAAAAAAAA20/7qMBXxiZH8M/s1600/korehazombiedesuka1.jpeg :smile:
So a while back I was considering buying some sort of new gadget (BD drive or Kindle being the most likely candidates)... but right before payday, one of my friends put up a load of anime and manga related stuff up for sale, and I ended up buying the Kino no Tabi box set from her for £45 instead. Feels good to legally own another of my Top 50 anime. :biggrin:

I did have a little money left over afterwards, but not enough for any of the grand purchases I'd originally planned, so instead I picked up the final volume of Karakuri Odette, volume 9 of After School Nightmare (already had vol. 10, so that's another series completed), and volume 9 of Loveless. :yes: *got his unread manga pile down from 30 to 15, so is allowing himself to buy manga again*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5546
Original post by AngryJellyfish
So a while back I was considering buying some sort of new gadget (BD drive or Kindle being the most likely candidates)... but right before payday, one of my friends put up a load of anime and manga related stuff up for sale, and I ended up buying the Kino no Tabi box set from her for £45 instead. Feels good to legally own another of my Top 50 anime. :biggrin:

I did have a little money left over afterwards, but not enough for any of the grand purchases I'd originally planned, so instead I picked up the final volume of Karakuri Odette, volume 9 of After School Nightmare (already had vol. 10, so that's another series completed), and volume 9 of Loveless. :yes: *got his unread manga pile down from 30 to 15, so is allowing himself to buy manga again*

How much did you get the After School Nightmare vol 9 for? I remember you saying that it would be at least £50 from Amazon...
Original post by Naami
How much did you get the After School Nightmare vol 9 for? I remember you saying that it would be at least £50 from Amazon...

£35. :yes: Still expensive, but it meant I was able to get that and the other two volumes I mentioned for little over £50. :smile:
Reply 5548
£35. :yes: Still expensive, but it meant I was able to get that and the other two volumes I mentioned for little over £50. :smile:

Ahh well done! Still jealous you got the full set since I love that series but hey-ho glad it's complete :h:
Original post by Naami
Ahh well done! Still jealous you got the full set since I love that series but hey-ho glad it's complete :h:

I still can't believe how lucky I was, finding six volumes for a ridiculously low price, only a couple of weeks after first hearing of the series, and in a place I only got to visit because I missed my train connection. :p:

I've not decided which series I'll be picking up to replace Afterschool Nightmare and Karakuri Odette yet, but I think I'll go for something easier to find this time. :giggle:
Just a heads up that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak has been released and subbed, since I know some people were looking forward to it at the start of this season. Looks to be a single episode, 50 minute OVA. :beard:
Just a heads up that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak has been released and subbed, since I know some people were looking forward to it at the start of this season. Looks to be a single episode, 50 minute OVA. :beard:

*Goes to hug AJ*
THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS, BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS!
Original post by Scienceisgood
*Goes to hug AJ*
THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS, BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS!

No problem. :smile: I'll probably watch it myself, after I've caught up with all my ongoing series (had a busy week followed by a friend visiting on the weekend, so I'm an episode behind on pretty much everything). :sigh:
Was I the only one wondering where the hell was Shion?
Well Guys, the anime society has been set up for my university with apparently over 150 people signing up to it.
How many people turn up I will find out tomorrow. :tongue:
Original post by kesupile
Anyone following Shingeki No Kyojin/ Attack on Titan? That's my new favourite thing atm.

I'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5556
Gutted a lot of the anime for this season has ended :sad:

Anyone else baffed by the sudden ending of Blood Lad? Episode 10 really didn't feel like a final ep :erm:
Original post by ElixirOfLife.
I'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!

But that time when...

Spoiler tags, please, that happens quite late on in the series! :s-smilie:

Original post by Tai Ga
Gutted a lot of the anime for this season has ended :sad:

Anyone else baffed by the sudden ending of Blood Lad? Episode 10 really didn't feel like a final ep :erm:

Personally I'm surprised at the amount that HAVEN'T ended, at least not quite yet. Aside from Gin no Saji and Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, everything I'm following seems to be running for the full 13 weeks of the season.

I will certainly miss Genshiken Nidaime when it ends, though, probably moreso than anything else. Attack on Titan may rank higher for me most weeks, but at the end of the day it's just another high-budget action series. There will be more of those, even if few are quite as good. Series like Genshiken Nidaime are harder to replace. :sadnod:
back to uni for my final year, will be joining the uni anisoc :teeth: i havent really been watching much anime over the summer cos ive been getting a little bored of it and also been busy, gona try out some of the new shows this autumn as i havent watched a single show from the summer season, probs first time ive missed a seasons anime for like 5 years :eek:

caught up with space bros, i was like 20 eps behind, its been consistently good :yep:
also just watched those last 3 eps of oreimo 2, mixed feelings, was surprised it went down that route :eek: proper high drama but just hilarious at times :laugh:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Latest