The Student Room Group

Guaranteed £5 Amazon voucher - Max 10 min TSR survey... +rep!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Submitted. :yy:
Reply 21
Done :smile:
Reply 22
Done
done :biggrin:
Done!
Reply 26
ooh more than 20 posts and I just finished mine

yikes we'll see
Original post by Robbie242
ooh 17 posts and I just finished mine

yikes we'll see

Try 30. It was at 19 when I started mine, I've never done a survey so quickly in my life. Not quick enough though
Reply 28
Original post by hrbrox
Try 30. It was at 19 when I started mine, I've never done a survey so quickly in my life. Not quick enough though

Tbh I don't think this method is the way to get the best responses... people are rushing the survey and may not actually think about what they are putting just to get in the top 20, so you may not get their actual opinions
Reply 29
Done :biggrin:
Done
Original post by Robbie242
Tbh I don't think this method is the way to get the best responses... people are rushing the survey and may not actually think about what they are putting just to get in the top 20, so you may not get their actual opinions

I agree, although I answered it properly, a lot of the questions weren't really relevant '...at/after school' when I'm at uni. If there wasn't a possibility of amazon vouchers I would've stopped answering after the first 'school' question.
Reply 32
Doubt I made the first 20, but I've filled it in.
Reply 33

At least something to do in TSR rather than procrastinate here all day lol.
Reply 34
Done
Reply 35
Done! :smile:
Reply 36
Done and for laughs, injected some SQL into it.

Just kidding :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by geoking
Done and for laughs, injected some SQL into it.

Just kidding :tongue:

Well I suppose we'll find out if one person ends up winning all the vouchers, the Kindle and the Netflix sub :colone:
Reply 38
done!
Reply 39
Done it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending