The Student Room Group

What side hustles should I try now?

Hey

Been spending just over a year now taking surveys and playing some games that pay pennies, including some cash outs being amazon gift cards and wondered if there's anything else I should try where I can make a lot more in a month or year.

I am working Monday to Friday full time and spend an hour a day on the surveys and its not the best side hustle since you'll only cash out like £3-5 on some, where InboxPounds pays out £10 after you've paid £20 out on your first round. Qmee pays you pennys but you can stack it if you can.

Where should I try next?
Reply 1
Original post by JVM2020
Hey

Been spending just over a year now taking surveys and playing some games that pay pennies, including some cash outs being amazon gift cards and wondered if there's anything else I should try where I can make a lot more in a month or year.

I am working Monday to Friday full time and spend an hour a day on the surveys and its not the best side hustle since you'll only cash out like £3-5 on some, where InboxPounds pays out £10 after you've paid £20 out on your first round. Qmee pays you pennys but you can stack it if you can.

Where should I try next?

Random one: Can you tell me which survey stuff you'd recommend to get the best return? Want to start doing it and don't want to waste time doing something to earn pennies.
Reply 2
Original post by tmcm
Random one: Can you tell me which survey stuff you'd recommend to get the best return? Want to start doing it and don't want to waste time doing something to earn pennies.

Branded Sueveys, Swagbucks and Inboxpounds all carry a good benefit. PM me your email and I will send you links :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JVM2020
Hey

Where should I try next?

you can sell bandwidth to companies for cash using apps like getgrass.io . If you do sign up then use my referral xx : 49MKxOlAe527ha2
Reply 4
Original post by pingu6785
you can sell bandwidth to companies for cash using apps like getgrass.io . If you do sign up then use my referral xx : 49MKxOlAe527ha2

Can you elaborate privately to me on this?

sounds like something for me to Google.

I have now joined Intellizoom and awaiting my first payments now that they approved my test.
Reply 5
Original post by JVM2020
Can you elaborate privately to me on this?

sounds like something for me to Google.

I have now joined Intellizoom and awaiting my first payments now that they approved my test.

Best place for info on it is twitter (@getgrass_io or #getgrass). They have a discord too that you could ask questions in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending