The Student Room Group

US Sutton Trust Programme 2014

Scroll to see replies

It seems like ages until we find out whether we got in, I have no patience!!!
How much do you think your economic background affects entry, I don't meet all of those requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LolliesOar
It seems like ages until we find out whether we got in, I have no patience!!!
How much do you think your economic background affects entry, I don't meet all of those requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to fit the state school requirement and have a household income of under £42,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AspiringMedic8
You need to fit the state school requirement and have a household income of under £42,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't fit the latter, does this mean I have no chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't fit the latter, does this mean I have no chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends how much you're over by. If you're way over £50k I'd say probably not :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends how much you're over by. If you're way over £50k I'd say probably not :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's a real shame :frown: I am over but I don't really have a lot of expendable money, it's all tied up. I do understand why they do it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah that's a real shame :frown: I am over but I don't really have a lot of expendable money, it's all tied up. I do understand why they do it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure as long as you're not really wealthy they'll read through your application and consider it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure as long as you're not really wealthy they'll read through your application and consider it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I hope so, I felt like a bit of an idiot talking to a camera! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, I hope so, I felt like a bit of an idiot talking to a camera! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't we all! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Hello, I've completed the video interview but I haven't got my application ID number. Considering that the applications are now closed, does anyone have any idea how to access their application ID??? Thamks for your help.
Original post by Zedboy97
Hello, I've completed the video interview but I haven't got my application ID number. Considering that the applications are now closed, does anyone have any idea how to access their application ID??? Thamks for your help.

https://www.apply.suttontrust.com/user/login you can log in here:smile:

You need to log back into the Sutton Trust website where you did the written part of your application. On the summary page of your application it tells you your ID! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
You need to log back into the Sutton Trust website where you did the written part of your application. On the summary page of your application it tells you your ID! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it okay for you to give me the link where I can physically log in. The link I used to use has now gone, due to the fact applications are now closed....
Reply 92
Is it okay for you to give me the link where I can physically log in. The link I used to use has now gone, due to the fact applications are now closed....

https://www.apply.suttontrust.com/user/password
Did anyone who's finished the video receive a message of acknowledgement? I have uploaded mine but they're still sending me messages reminding me of the deadline?
Original post by LevCrofts
Did anyone who's finished the video receive a message of acknowledgement? I have uploaded mine but they're still sending me messages reminding me of the deadline?

I didn't get any acknowledgement but I haven't had any reminder emails. Have you done the survey too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I uploaded mine yesterday, but still got a reminder today
Original post by Ashleigh_Spencer
I uploaded mine yesterday, but still got a reminder today

I just double checked my junk folder (whoops) and I am still getting reminders - looks like everyone is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Is the short video really important, can people still get in without it?
Original post by iKrA97
Is the short video really important, can people still get in without it?

It's weird because they were saying it was optional, but then saying you had to have a very good reason if you didn't submit the film...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just double checked my junk folder (whoops) and I am still getting reminders - looks like everyone is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reassuring to hear!:smile: Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending