The Student Room Group

OCR Biology resit F211

Hi, I'm resitting the AS level Biology F211 paper (the paper about "Cells, exchange and transport") tomorrow.

I've been told it's going to be a past paper but of course we don't know which one it's going to be.

On the OCR website there are a total of 9 papers, ranging from 2013-2009. Which ones do you think are worth doing in preparation? Is it worth bothering with the 2009 or even 2010 past papers?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Jemdt
Hi, I'm resitting the AS level Biology F211 paper (the paper about "Cells, exchange and transport") tomorrow.

I've been told it's going to be a past paper but of course we don't know which one it's going to be.

On the OCR website there are a total of 9 papers, ranging from 2013-2009. Which ones do you think are worth doing in preparation? Is it worth bothering with the 2009 or even 2010 past papers?

Thanks

To be honest, it would've been best if you done as many past papers as you could. It's probably better if you go through the most recent ones now, and if you have time then look through the earlier papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending