The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Will the University of Manchester be in clearing/adjustment 2014?

I was originally hoping to studying at another university but have decided I would like to go to the University of Manchester to study BA History as I would like to move further from home, their accommodation guarantee encourages this and I like the look of the uni and of the course. I am confident I will obtain the entry requirements.
How likely is it that it will be in clearing/adjustment 2014?
Original post by cjmro
I was originally hoping to studying at another university but have decided I would like to go to the University of Manchester to study BA History as I would like to move further from home, their accommodation guarantee encourages this and I like the look of the uni and of the course. I am confident I will obtain the entry requirements.
How likely is it that it will be in clearing/adjustment 2014?

It's really impossible to say that this stage - it's likely that the university itself doesn't know yet.

These things do change year to year, but history does tend to be a very popular course. On the other hand, the university is now allowed to take as many students with ABB+ as they like without the government fining them, so they may decide to take a few extras.

In short, the only way to know is to have a look on results morning!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending