The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry C2 and C3 (15th May)

removed
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AlphaNick
Just thought I would make a thread for discussion of these two exams. What do you think will come up? Personally I have no idea, especially since there are now two 6-markers...

How are you sure there are two 6-markers?
Original post by tomb97
How are you sure there are two 6-markers?

There was two in the B2 test. I can't remember if there were 2 in the B3 test, so I guess that means 2 of them in the C2 test
Reply 3
Original post by Kevinsworld
There was two in the B2 test. I can't remember if there were 2 in the B3 test, so I guess that means 2 of them in the C2 test

There were 2 in b3 as well the graph one and deforestation
Reply 4
Original post by PinkyQT

Oh right. For chemistry, I can - with 100% confidence - say that there will be 5/6 markers on to set up titration experiment (C3) and describing method of testing for rate of reaction (C2).
Original post by tomb97
Oh right. For chemistry, I can - with 100% confidence - say that there will be 5/6 markers on to set up titration experiment (C3) and describing method of testing for rate of reaction (C2).

How do you know for sure? And thanks, now I know what to go over and practice!
Original post by PinkyQT

Was it? I probably didn't see it was 6 marks...
Original post by tomb97

I'm not sure about that. The C2 paper in 2013 had a 6 mark question on rate of reaction and the specimin paper for C3 had a 6 marker on titration
Reply 8
What about a 6 marker for an explaining conditions for the Haber Process? I think that could be pretty likely.
Reply 9
I think the 6 marker will be on titration and electrolysis

Quick Reply

Latest